FZ6R Sales

Roaddawg

:iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer: This is what this thread is doing to me!!!!!!

pyrocpu

You know what?

You're 100% right. No, make that 130% right. :hug:

Not what you said; you said your account lost half it's value, and "since then, it's at about 130% of my previous peak."

Prepositional difference, Smifference...it's nothing but hot air. And, no one has accomplished what you claim (a 50% loss, followed by recovery to 130% of previous peak), especially someone who has made incorrect claim after incorrect claim and clearly doesn't know what they are talking about.

This ain't a debate. You don't debate facts, and your posts are remarkably lacking in that area.

You got caught trying to blow smoke up our holes, and I called you on it.

You are making stuff up as you go along, and now you are just trying to back out by projecting and redirecting.

Didn't fool me.

And I never made it personal. I see smack talk like that all the time when people have been made.

Back To Reality

I know.

There are many things I don't know, but I don't talk about them on public forums as if I did know.

And no matter what I talk about, I never make it personal.

toddjcruz

Work today was such a drag, but reading this for the 1st time, I laughed my ass off!

Crap, what was the original topic? I forgot! :)

ry-mac75

Work today was such a drag, but reading this for the 1st time, I laughed my ass off!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Agreed.

J.J.

Back on OT sorry...
Up here in lil Vermont the banks are still loaning $$ & selling a ton of bikes.
My yamaha dealer who is a personal friend (we snowmobile & bike together) sold me my bike. I had the cash but he said "i gotta ask cuz its part of the yammi protocol" Do you want to finance w/ yamaha? Then under his breath said "don't do it". I did end up going with my credit union 1.8% over 3 yrs. I plan on paying it off but figured at that rate I'll use their money. All my other toys are bought & paid for. This one will too.

I think its a regional thing as said earlier.
Cheers :)

Chaser

Good-gosh there are some intelligently, trivial debates going on here! lol ...

An FZ6R rider is smarter then he average bear. Maybe I should have some of you guys do my taxes next year.

pyrocpu

I know.

There are many things I don't know, but I don't talk about them on public forums as if I did know.

And no matter what I talk about, I never make it personal.
Yup.

Couldn't agree more!
:thumbup:

columbus2382

i got financed but f-in 15% insane:mad

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

cpd6l42

:surrender:
Wish I could go back to work, been sitting around for over a week with a head injury waiting for the DR'S to ok me going back. You guys are making my head hurt again! Had to go back and look at the topic myself, YAMAHA SALES!! I bought mine three months ago and got a great price. List was $6990,Raven, $7090 for colors, found one on EBAY out of state for $5595. Called around to my local dealers and found several that would match the price. Got the dealer financing at 7.99%. At least around here, Midwest, they didn't sell much of anything in 2009. My FZ6R was still in a crate in a warehouse until the day I picked it up and the dealers were willing to deal.

Lets stop arguing with each other and lets go pick fights with people who don't ride!!! Be Safe!,

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

J.J.

Just talked with a dealer yesterday about how low their inventory was, he said Suzuki didn't bring in anything new this year and said it was a tough year all around.

Just one more note, and I think we've said it before on here. While it's nice to get some things online (dealers really can't compete with warehouses), if you don't throw some support to your local dealers, they are going to disappear. I try to make it a habit to at least look and buy some things from them (even if I know I can save a couple of bucks online). I'd hate to have to drive hours away next time I go to buy a bike.
Isn't that the truth!
This is why I bought locally. My riding partner for both sleds & bikes has worked at a yammi/kawasaki/polaris dealer for years. They sell a ton of bikes and atvs. Sleds do not move up here anymore & the dealership Chris told me buys the bare mininum to keep the Polaris tech support. So many Arctic Cat dealers closed up shop due to outrageous interest charges on sleds sitting in crates. Boat business is the same way. I want to keep my $$ local as much as I can plus its much more convienent when you need service in a pinch or a part. The guys in service treat me well!!

cpd6l42

Just talked with a dealer yesterday about how low their inventory was, he said Suzuki didn't bring in anything new this year and said it was a tough year all around.

Just one more note, and I think we've said it before on here. While it's nice to get some things online (dealers really can't compete with warehouses), if you don't throw some support to your local dealers, they are going to disappear. I try to make it a habit to at least look and buy some things from them (even if I know I can save a couple of bucks online). I'd hate to have to drive hours away next time I go to buy a bike.
Wasn't suggesting not buying from the local dealer but just using every "bargining" tool in your toolbox. I saved $1400 just by looking on EBAY and then calling the dealer who agreed to match the price. I agree very much with supporting the locals. My local dealer closed earlier this year and a local sportbike speed shop closed last year. The dealer I bought from is now the closest, 45 minutes away. Unfortunately they don't carry many accessories. My salesman handed me a card with a website on it and told me thats where they would order any parts that I wanted from. He added that they wouldn't charge me the markup price?. I also haven't found any of my area (Chicagoland) dealers that carry stuff for our bikes, which means going online. The next closest dealer to me carries all kinds of stuff for the R1 and R6 and the big Honda's and Ninja's, hope that will change soon. Be Safe,