Exhaust

danieljardim

I'm just bored at work today. So another question

Do they have any slip on exhaust for our bike to increase/change exhaust noise. (i dont care about more horse power)

Maybe a exhaust tip with noise supressor (i had one on may car)

TokenSSDD

Do they have any slip on exhaust for our bike to increase/change exhaust noise. (i dont care about more horse power)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWPH_QhkN9I&feature=g-upl&context=G2e497caAUAAAAAAAAAA"]Marthy Exhaust[/ame]

Note: this was before my PCV.

Sage

There are no slip on exhausts that are anything but cosmetic, to change the exhaust tone you have to buy a full system of do what Marthy does and chop the cat off and put on a slip-on exhaust

cavcuz05

As he said there are only custom routes using an r6 header...or send yours to Marthy...He has the most affordable full exhaust...or you cold save your money and buy a TBR like me

JSP

Super Moderator
how much did you pay for the exhaust?

if you cut the cat, is the check engine light stay on?

No issues with cutting the cat off. Aftermarkets do not have them. And I do not believe the bike even has an O2 Sensor.

TokenSSDD

I paid about $450 for The Marthy Experience.

Darkpanda

better off with a full exhaust. I got a full tbr from biohazardcycles.com for $718, and free shipping

daddyrack

Premium Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

Detrich

i'm looking at a Graves slip-on for the R6... Rider's discount is selling them for around 4 bills shipped.

for my crude "mock up" photo chop, the color came out gold cuz of the photo i used. but i spoke to Graves and they assured me the actual color is "titanium" and that it won't change color over time...

what do u guys think looks better? stock or graves? i'm trying to decide and dunno if i should get this... lol :rolleyes:

Graves Motorsports Yamaha R6 Carbon Slip-On 2006-2012

Attachments

• 2010 YZF-R6 Profile - Graves.jpg
    2010 YZF-R6 Profile - Graves.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 2010 YZF-R6 Profile R.jpg
    2010 YZF-R6 Profile R.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Stock vs Graves.jpg
    Stock vs Graves.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 14

JSP

Super Moderator
i'm looking at a Graves slip-on for the R6... Rider's discount is selling them for around 4 bills shipped.

for my crude "mock up" photo chop, the color came out gold cuz of the photo i used. but i spoke to Graves and they assured me the actual color is "titanium" and that it won't change color over time...

what do u guys think looks better? stock or graves? i'm trying to decide and dunno if i should get this... lol :rolleyes:

Graves Motorsports Yamaha R6 Carbon Slip-On 2006-2012

I'll give ya my Yosh for $200 shipped if you give me your stock can...

picture.php

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

I'll give ya my Yosh for $200 shipped if you give me your stock can...

picture.php

Deterich thats a steal....Yosh is amazing

if you dont take the Yosh :spank:

It would look alot nicer than the Graves I think

Detrich

well, i'm still thinking about it. one of my friends thinks i should get the LV... but, i'm not sure... LOL x_X

JSP

Super Moderator
well, i'm still thinking about it. one of my friends thinks i should get the LV... but, i'm not sure... LOL x_X

No worries! Titanium would look sick on your color scheme. :thumbup: Post up pics when you get one!

CrazyCawi

No worries! Titanium would look sick on your color scheme. :thumbup: Post up pics when you get one!

Dont give up you know his bike would look amazing with that yosh on it!!!!!!!!!! :spank:

JSP

Super Moderator
Dont give up you know his bike would look amazing with that yosh on it!!!!!!!!!! :spank:

And I know how mine would look with the big ugly stocker haha. :D Definitely not going to push it lol. Not for sure it is even a direct swap. They made the stock can even longer for the 2010 than my 09. No clue why they would want to make it any bigger than it already was :eek: