working on forcing my wife to divorce me!!

See red

I must be a complete glutton for pain. I am in the process of picking up 5 bikes. I haven't figured out what my problem is but I just can't stop! lol!

The newest aquisition?

IMG_03511.jpg

IMG_03531.jpg

IMG_03541.jpg

I really need to stop but I am so hooked on getting all the bikes I want, I guess THIS is the begining of my mid life crisis lmao!!!!

My wife made me get rid of three bikes and I am not going to be able to keep more than three.

so what all do you have now? post a single pic of each :)

wait, you have 3 now, and are picking up another 5 each, or 2 each to total 5, then she'll let you keep 3.... confused.

yes you must at least list makes/models so we can't help you decide

0528111405a.jpg

Two of them at once. The silver blue is an 04 Aprilia futura, the black is the 6r, the red above is another Futura. I have always loved the futuras.

P10100011.jpg

03 falco black and red.

I have bought and sold a triumph bonni and 2 bimmers recently as well. I was told the silver futura is safe since it is locked away in a bike vault. It was professionally stripped and prepped like it was a new bike, meaning it is good for 10 years in the bubble. I will not be driving that one for a long time.

I got the red red one to curve the appetite for the silver one as the red one has 35k on it. I will be riding that one for a long time and seeing if it can give me at least 200k.

The Falco, mmmmmmm..... just stunning. I actually bought it for a friend and he want the silver black one, so..... I kept it. lol!

My wife told me she doesn't care about what I want, just PICK! I am thinking the falco may go and just keep the red futura, maybe the 6r, (the silver one doesn't count) she agreed to not count te one that is put away.

New ones on the hook, I am looking at a BMW K1200lt, a k1200gt, but I deffinitly want an R1200cl! I am also looking at another 6r, and another bonni america.

Lmao! I don't either.... She told me my theory of coke and hookers is starting to look like the cheaper option though! lmao!

I still don't see me being able to sell the hookers, or use the coke and get most of my money back.

Do what makes you happy, assuming the finances allow for that. Explain to her the buzz you get from riding and your need for variety.

I tried talking to the wife about another bike last night. I told her I would sell my '65 Mustang if I could buy a new cruiser, one that she could ride on the back of comfortably. She said, "Or, you could sell the Yamaha and keep the Mustang...so, I figured, I should stop for now while I'm ahead. :( I'll figure out another plan....

thats some expensive rides dude....

I tried talking to the wife about another bike last night. I told her I would sell my '65 Mustang if I could buy a new cruiser, one that she could ride on the back of comfortably. She said, "Or, you could sell the Yamaha and keep the Mustang...so, I figured, I should stop for now while I'm ahead. :( I'll figure out another plan....

OOOHHH,,A fastback Mustang????? 289? (K-code?) 4-Speed? The more I type the more I......:drool::drool::drool::drool:

OOOHHH,,A fastback Mustang????? 289? (K-code?) 4-Speed? The more I type the more I......:drool::drool::drool::drool:

are you sure the :drool::drool::drool::drool: isnt just cuz your special laurie? :eek::surrender:

:justkidding::thumbup:

NIIIIiiiiiiice marthy! I sold my 68 cougar convertable a number of years back, god I miss that thing. lol! M..u...s...t ... not...... try..... to ......buy .....cars! lmao!!!!

thats some expensive rides dude....

Come on..... what's expensive??? ( shh) lol! I actually have my eye on an RSV R NERA!!!! Now if I could afford that one, lol! It's an RSVR Mille, only made with carbon fiber and magnesium! There were only 200 total made, and only 80 of them made it to the states! me wanty!

Back to reality, lol! I got them at pretty good prices. But there are still a few more I want.

Classic old red coupe black interior with the 289, 4 barrel Holly sitting on an Edelbrock performer and 4 speed manual. No power anything (no even brakes!)...just the basics...pure driving fun, and it sounds sweet. At work right now, so I don't have any pics to post up.

Sorry for the minor thread hijack...

03 falco black and red.
The Falco, mmmmmmm..... just stunning. I actually bought it for a friend and he want the silver black one, so..... I kept it. lol!

The Futuras ... nice, but the Falco ... Oooohh so ... SEXY!!!! I love the Black & Red :cool:.

Maybe if you tried to get her interested in riding, she could at least help you exercise them? My husband has 2 bikes and I have 4... and I'm the one that has trouble with buying bikes. I'd love to have a garage full, but 4 is what I have now, and he'd really like to see me narrow that down to 2 or 3. I'm keeping a little 250 Ninja for my daughter to learn to ride (I ride it to give it exersize, but it doesn't count in my book), and the rest ... I like and ride all of them :D

I try to talk my way through this by asking myself, exactly how much can you ride each one during the week? and which bike is it that I usually choose to ride the most?
The way I am is I'll ride one of them for a few days, or a week or so, then I'll ride the next one the same, and I rotate through them that way. But if I were rotating more than 4, I am not sure I could ride them all enough to justify them taking up space in the garage for other types of toys we like to enjoy...
Needless to say, the cars are parked outside the garage :thumbup:

I am looking at one more for myself...... She does ride.... she likes cruisers.

Final nail in my coffin will be the Caponard. a little off the track but god bless, hands down the most beautiful dual sport ever made.

capo011.jpg

capo021.jpg

capo051.jpg

Back