Mistah T
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

And Thus, the FZ6R forum cried many tears as the orange 6R was awesome. lol Sad to see the orange go but dang you have amazing patience to do that. I just had a recent experience with plastidip on a friend's car. HE PLASTIDIPPED THE ENTIRE CAR. It was horrible. But it looks a lot better than it did before.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

Not technical today but Saturday I installed my two bros black series, pc5 and driven block off plates. The sound is amazing. Little bit of popping but I'm running the stock PC map. Gonna try marthys map out this weekend.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397754672.023682.jpg

Sent while running with scissors.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

If you didn't already hook up the speed sensor hook it up and run marthy's adv gear Rev b.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

That's the plan. I have to get some 22g wire and hook it up. The map I'm running isn't to bad but I place a bit more faith in marthys.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

I always left those maps free and out to share. But as a community I always hope that everyone send a little donation to this forum. I know a lot did in the past and a little bit here and there keep the house running. :thumbup:

I gotcha.