What did you do to your bike today?

Idiosynocracy

Finally got my rear tire back on the girl after ruining a brand new tire with a nail...Took the girl out for a spin for the first time in a month or two. Hate winter and allergies.

Also new tires are very slick! Nearly lost it on one turn.
That sucks! Was the wax coating still on the tire? I know sometimes that can cause a problem for people...

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

Watched 12" of snow destroy the chances of me riding anytime soon. This is enough already.
Im telling you, you are not going to want to leave thousand oaks! its one of the best towns to live in CA and currently 80

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Im telling you, you are not going to want to leave thousand oaks! its one of the best towns to live in CA and currently 80
Same here in Hesperia. It was about 75-80 degrees today and it was amazing. Wish I could send some of it to everyone being raped by winter storms... : (

RyanChristenson

My bike is still pulled apart waiting on some things to finish my turn signals in the air intakes so I'm not too bummed out that can't ride. Looking a forecast may not be too far away here in Iowa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

daddyrack

Premium Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Riccochet

Sucks, my bike was moved into a shed addition with no door and keeps getting snow blown in there, but not too bad. My baby will be garaged one way or another next year. Got almost 24" here 40 miles northwest of Philly.
Yall got nailed with snow up there. Glad I don't live in Perkasie any longer. lol

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

D52

I seem to be to the only one I know who still isn't hating the snow. Then again, I ski so that may have something to do with it... :rolleyes:

Anyways, after a few months of not being on this site at all, I've been back several times the past few days looking for ideas and information on flush mounts and tail lights. Before I knew it, I had spent over 2 hours in one sitting alone on here reading, clicking links and learning. When I was done, I was quite amazed with the volume of information on here.

(For the record, I went with MotoDynamics. I've found mostly good marks on their products, as well as the company itself, plus I've seen the integrated tail lights on a couple bikes in my area and liked the look. So flush mounts now ordered and holding out for the smoked tail lights to come back in stock... it's not like I don't have time to wait considering all the snow! Now I just need to find a good FE that works well with the MotoDynamics prodcuts and possibly some LED lighting to counter the reduced visibility of the flush mounts and I'll be good to go for this round of mods.)

So just want to extend a very appreciative thank you to everyone who has taken the time to post their ideas and feedback on various products. May we all have better riding weather soon... but let me enjoy my trip to VT next week first! :)

JRT88

I seem to be to the only one I know who still isn't hating the snow. Then again, I ski so that may have something to do with it... :rolleyes:

Anyways, after a few months of not being on this site at all, I've been back several times the past few days looking for ideas and information on flush mounts and tail lights. Before I knew it, I had spent over 2 hours in one sitting alone on here reading, clicking links and learning. When I was done, I was quite amazed with the volume of information on here.

(For the record, I went with MotoDynamics. I've found mostly good marks on their products, as well as the company itself, plus I've seen the integrated tail lights on a couple bikes in my area and liked the look. So flush mounts now ordered and holding out for the smoked tail lights to come back in stock... it's not like I don't have time to wait considering all the snow! Now I just need to find a good FE that works well with the MotoDynamics prodcuts and possibly some LED lighting to counter the reduced visibility of the flush mounts and I'll be good to go for this round of mods.)

So just want to extend a very appreciative thank you to everyone who has taken the time to post their ideas and feedback on various products. May we all have better riding weather soon... but let me enjoy my trip to VT next week first! :)
You should look up creese1 on eBay for a fe. They r made well, cheap, and life time warranty. The license plate light on the motodynamic tail light works with his fe

Idiosynocracy

DMP Fender eliminator kit works as well. I have the Motodynamic taill ight and it's nicely built, not sure about lifetime warranty but I like it.

BoneJj

the latestest addition to my stable... not directly on the bike...but primarily for the bike...

http://www.600cc.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=457&pictureid=5578

http://www.600cc.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=457&pictureid=5579

warning pictures are huge!
Nice, this is why my next vehicle will just be another truck...

I'm going to wait a while though, the new diesel Colorados will not be out until 2015 and I wont get one until the 2nd or 3rd year of production here in the US as they are being produced in Europe right now.

My WRX is no good for trailer use with the turbo... I would not want to stay in boost for extended periods of time hauling something. Nice sure fire way to burn up my turbo and oil....

daddyrack

Premium Member