What did you do to your bike today?

blkbrd

Elite Member

Maadi

Stared at Pepper in garage, seeing that I can't ride at the moment.... :(
I did that a lot after my knee surgery, do you also give it a little pat on the mirror (because you won't leave any fingerprints on the matte black plastic) like I did? :-D

Maadi

Got my dual heat controller for my heated gear! Debating whether I should try to put it on the bike myself or just leave it for the hubby... :p

Maadi

I attached the harness to the battery. Not that hard... Now I get to ride to work tomorrow! :-D I don't think I'll be attaching the controller to the bike any the soon, I'll probably just keep it in my pocket.

Riccochet

Rode to work today. Almost hit by a lady on her phone. I was literally right next to her and she starts coming over. I hit my horn and gassed up just in case. She gave me the finger. I gave her the finger back.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Last edited:

xleeb0y13x

Ride in some crazy *** wind that made me think I might dump it a few times and apparently a big piece of plastic something flew in to my headers and now they are covered in burnt plastic. Totally pissed. Some got on my muffler to.

Sent while running with scissors.

DevlDog

Maybe you could take a blow-drier/heat gun and heat it back up once your engine cools down or something and peel it off? Or maybe let it dry and pop it off with a screw driver/putty knife?

xleeb0y13x

Maybe you could take a blow-drier/heat gun and heat it back up once your engine cools down or something and peel it off? Or maybe let it dry and pop it off with a screw driver/putty knife?
Ya I was thinking of that. It may just look worse than it itImageUploadedByTapatalk1380832488.346133.jpg

Sent while running with scissors.