What did you do to your bike today?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Maadi

I took the bike to work in Isaac aftermath. I checked the weather today and realized it wasn't going to rain in the afternoon, so why not take it? I neglected to check what the wind was doing.... It was an OK ride, but I was very tried after fighting with the wind for 45 minutes in the rain. Bleh! Gracie was awesome, of course, smooth and cool all the way through. I was the only biker out there this morning that I could see ;)

BKP

It's a very light smoke... nothing like mines. I would have prefer the dark screen... look so much better on the yellow bike.
Well, got it on the bike today... I'm pretty pleased with it... The wind buffeting is now just a smooth flow, and it's almost gone from my neck entirely (which was the point of the Touring Screen for me).

It's light smoke as you can see... I video through the windscreen (you can see one of the cams mounted behind it -- that one is the Drift HD).

It's a keeper...

BKP

Looks like the Mother/Queen Alien! Absolutely a great look for the bike! :):)
Holy sh!t, it does....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

buzzbomb

Elite Member

6R Blackout

Took it out for a ride of about 40 mile round trip. Short but nice!

efforex

I installed my power commander and driven block off plates awaiting my marthy exhaust.

Attachments

BoneJj

I installed my power commander and driven block off plates awaiting my marthy exhaust.
I think marthy should patent his design and then contract someone to make him a couple hundred of them and sell them like a mad man on ebay....

Maadi

Going to put chain wax on the chain today, for the first time using a rear stand. Looking forward to it! No more: Ok, go... stop. go..... stop. go..... stop. You get the picture. :)

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

redryder64

Put 283 miles on her today... Hung out with about 150 Harley's at a 60 mile bike ride through Kansas... Had a lot of looks, some even came over an asked to sit on her... One even said he was going to go test ride one for a second bike to ride on the weekends... Made some twisties on the way home... All in all a great day!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member