What did you do to your bike today?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Fulkon

Took a ride from Clover SC to West Union SC, interstate most of the way. And got my K&N filter in the mail so I'll be installing that this week hopefully.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

cavcuz05

**for yesterday**

Rode to work, with new mounting location on helmet camera. Got home and had gotten the RAM mount in the mail for my camera.

Adjusted the shifter back down for my new Sidi boots.

Checked where all I could mount the camera with the RAM mount that I got. I have some choices.
How is that camera..you got an ebay one if i remember right?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Piercebelton

Nearly broke down in tears looking at her scratched and bent state =(( on Wednesday I let my friend ride my 6r and he dropped it. Still waiting on new handlebars and a turn signal so i can enjoy riding again...

elikhom

Went for a ride this morning. It's very hot so rode for 30 miles and I was soaking wet.

Maybe someone can help me, today I realized I cannot open the compartment under the passenger seat, maybe something in there is preventing the latch to open?? Unluckily I have manuals, registration, insurance and even a camera in there. Pretty annoying.

2011FZ6R

Did an oil change yesterday. Put in Amsoil full synthetic, and a K&N oil filter. $50 change, but it was worth it. Plus theres a shop right down the road that carries both so I don't have to order online :)

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Sage

Got a new headlight bulb today, a Sylvania Silverstar Ultra. I didn't get to ride with it yet, but it looks brighter in the driveway and illuminates the garage alot more than the stock lighting did.

SilverStar Ultra Headlight - Autozone

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Dimefan

Monday rode 517 miles round trip...mid-90's with a TON of humidity. Last night rode with about 30 other bikes all over St. Louis. Good times!

Sage

Please let us know how that works, I could use more light
There is more light output for both the dims and brights. The dims i would say shine a tiny bit further if at all, but its more usable light in that area and is brighter. The highbeams on the other hand shine quite a ways more and has usable light maybe 1.5X the stock bulbs imo. Will probably change as the light is used a little more since this is the first few hours it has been used.

JonKerr

Elite Member