What did you do to your bike today?

This is what we did yesterday with the bike... Towed it to school! =)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0117.jpg
    IMAG0117.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 107
This is what we did yesterday with the bike... Towed it to school! =)

attachment.php
She looks sad, like a horse on a tether. I think she wants to run!

From San Francisco, rode up on HWY101 to HWY 1 to Stinson - Fairfax - Bolinas (in Northern California) with friends and back... Great weather ~74°, 100+ Miles of a good time. Weeee!

How much do you have to take off to get the head light off?

pretty much the whole front end...there is a DIY on here when someone turned the little crystal into a running light...so i just followed that

Rode to Work today after getting my bike Saturday perfect weather then went outside at lunchtime and it was pissing down with rain poor bike was a slow trip home

Yesterday rode Ortega Hwy 74. Damn I think I smashed like 10,000 bugs.

Today, washed and waxed her. Rode to Cyclegear to pick up a set of metric T-Handle Allen wrenches for $10, normal $25. On sale until 4/30. Went to Alpinestars USA and warranties some gloves that some stitching came undone.

She started acting up again. Erratic/High idle and ticking noise again. Good thing the process with Yamaha is moving forward.

rode

i rode to work today wind didn't actually blow that hard today.got an oil change and a new pair of mirrors.lights and sliders should be here today .

Installed my new Yamaha DB windscreen, rode into work with my new Scorpion Deuce overpants and Shift riding boots. It's a beautiful day out there...I might just take off a bit early and go for a ride this afternoon. :steve: :D

Pulled her out and rode about 5 miles :(

I had a successful test run of my home made TB synch gauge, and subsequently adjusted them as near perfect as I could get. At 630 miles I am still on track with the scheduled maintenance.

Also connected my heated grips and changed the oil. K&N oil filter all the way, solely because of the 17mm nut. Good day to be my fz6r, I think.

No pics, but I have a video of it uploading sloooooowly...

...Okay, here's a brief view of the manometer and the attachments.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oRJxPOXD50"]YouTube - Prototype TB Sync Gauge[/ame]

This is the progress, I forgot to add the initial reading to the video :eyebrow: but it had the 2 cylinder about an inch higher than the rest. In between each shot I was revving the engine, but I didn't film it due to concentration (I hear you can suck up the fluid if you aren't careful) and lack of a tripod.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do5b3-l6TG0"]YouTube - Sync Progress[/ame]

Last edited:

Back