What did you do to your bike today?

Got my bluetooth setup and trex spools today, but didn't get a chance to play with either yet. Going for a nice ride tomorrow after today's hectic pace.

What kind of bluetooth setup did you get? Lets see some pics of those spools!

Went to pick up the silver gopro,and a riding jacket...then needed some extra oxygen after I was told 200.00 for a 600 mile OIL CHANGE...then I tried to walk past this beast today...image.jpg

I'll get some pics when I get them on the bike. Same as most here, T-rex spool adapters (mount on the swingarms). The bluetooth I got is pretty cheap and not installed in my helmet yet either (both came today during our picnic). Here are links to both.
09on TRex Yamaha FZ6R Spool Adapters No Modifica
Amazon.com: Noise-Cancelling Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Headset and Intercom with Handsfree Calling for Samsung Galaxy S4 , S3 , Note 2 / Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD , RAZR M / HTC DROID DNA , One , First and More - Includes Headset Cleaning Kit: El

Those would be interesting to do a dual motovlog with. Hmm thanks Scott! Do let us know how well it works once you get the opportunity to test it!

Today I installed some crappy after market mirrors w/ LED turn signals.
A) The LEDs where kinda dim, as it had dark smoke tint on the plastic over LEDs
B) They did fit, but not really work w the FZ6R - think they are more for the SS models.
So they got uninstalled and back to stock rabbit ears for now.

After that I installed my GiPro gear shift indicator since it is raining today.

Got tired of stock levers look but i don't mind the feel of them, so i took them down, light sand, and spray enamel 4 coats over the course of 8 hours while hanging inside a shoe box to minimize floating dust, turned out perfectly glossy black and matches my white bike just fine, best part, saved at least 70 bucks on new levers because i only wanted new colors.

B) They did fit, but not really work w the FZ6R - think they are more for the SS models.

Put brighter LEDs in there instead. I could help you out with that.

That sucks man... hopefully you can either get them returned or add brighter LED's...

Got tired of stock levers look but i don't mind the feel of them, so i took them down, light sand, and spray enamel 4 coats over the course of 8 hours while hanging inside a shoe box to minimize floating dust, turned out perfectly glossy black and matches my white bike just fine, best part, saved at least 70 bucks on new levers because i only wanted new colors.

I do like the feeling of the stock levers as well... I've been wanting to do the same thing as well. Do Let us know how the paint lasts... Another DIY mod that could possibly happen for me. I've been wanting to get levers of a different color.

Back