What did you do to your bike today?

LOL! Come on can't say it's the oil change from hell with no pics or comments.

I couldnt take pics with oil all over my hands, bike, ground, everywhere. Even with the K&N filter on, somehow stripped the socket end...so had to resort to the hammer and screwdriver method. Sigh.

Sucks, and blows. At least it's done, now it's time to enjoy the fruits of your labor. :D

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe next week...nothing but rain and out of town all weekend. Ugh :zombie:

Be sure you're not using that nut to tighten the oil filter. If you're stripping that nut that means either you put it on WAY too tight, or you used the wrong sized wrench. Or both. It only needs to be hand tight.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

It was 12 lbs torque per the manual. Problem was, last time I didn't have the exact socket, so used a gator/adjustable socket...those little teeth chewed it up. Should be better this timw

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

ROFL, I'm still chuckling! That was an awesome pic. Rep on the way, just for being cool and having fun!

Lol I try to have fun!

Today I installed my dark smoke zero gravity windscreen not sure that I like the nearly black one on my white and red bike but its what I have lol I cleaned the bike today as well but do to sever thunder storms and tornado watch no riding today

I put the light smoke zero gravity db on this week, mine is white and red, it looks nice. Now I'm looking for wind stop gloves because I think I have to take the handguards off, they hit the windshield

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I was getting ready to wash my bike and I noticed that somebody stole my license plate. Damn Im so pissed!!!!:mad: Best part is that I live inside a military post. :banghead:

I wasn't planning to get an alarm system, but this changed my mind. On my way to the store to get one.

damn theives, hate those people :(

I check with everybody already and if somebody is playing tricks with me I don't think the military Police or me are going to be happy with the joke.:postcop:Just came back from cycle gear and im getting ready to install the alarm. We have a post ride on May 9 and I will check every bike, if I see my plates i will call the police after i kick the hell of that bike.

Back