update: 2012 fz6r

BF12fz6r

Finished installing Roaring Toyz lowering link, Roaring Toyz kickstand and Driven front and rear sprockets. I went 1 up 2 down with a gold chain and black rear sprocket.

Iphone pictures:

BF12fz6r

Thought I would update you guys, as I'm getting her ready for the current riding season in Colorado.

Took the Dip off and the black after some mothers wax is looking better then ever.

I also couldn't find myself just yet dropping 200.00 on the rear seat cowl so I shaved the rear seat.

Put the new plugs in as well

and finally as she currently sits, I'm waiting for the plasti dip to come in. I'll be painting her a dark red with pearlizer. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

BF12fz6r

Picture from Sunday, Later at night I hit sand at 20 Mph. I'll do a more detailed update later, Sore but I'm fine! Parts I need to replace are the following: Left Fairing, Left scoop Plastic, Shift linkage and foot control also the crank cover.

BF12fz6r

From the exhaust vid I thought it was more brown, but in sun that looks amazing!!! I was going to get a gallon of gloss with my orange plastidip but it looks like yours is fine without it. You don't have glossifier in there right??
Thanks, No gloss just thinned the right amount and sprayed with a gun.

BF12fz6r

I've been idle for a while on the forum due to some family issues but would like to let you guys know my bike is now for sale. I'll update this later today when I have more time. In the mean time here is the link to my thread. http://www.600cc.org/forum/f87/update-2012-fz6r-26685/

asking: 5000.00

2012 FZ6R
mileage:78xxx
mods:
Retrofit Source HID headlight
Roaring Toyz Lowering link
Roaring Toyz Kick Stand
Yoshimura TRC slip on
LED rear tail light
Custom Plasti Dip Paint Job
Driven 520 front and rear sprockets 1up, 2 Down with x ring gold chain

Last edited: