update: 2012 fz6r

BF12fz6r

I've been a member since may, unfortunately I have been so busy with work I have not been able to be as active on the forum as I'd like. Here are a few pictures.

Messed around with this photo a bit.

First time using vinyl wrap turned out decent on the grab handle.

jponza

Nice! how was the wrap? Difficult?

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

BF12fz6r

It's only four bolts, but I must say REALLY nice job for doing that with it on the bike!!
Yeah, I was doing it quick with day light running out and just wanted to see how it would turn out. I've taken it off when I did the rear LED tail light.

BF12fz6r

FYI you choose the best and fastest color. Lol... It looks clean nice pics.

I did notice that you do not have frame sliders... I recommend those, cheap insurance.

Sent from my one and only iPhone using Tapatalk
Ordered frame sliders with the M4 exhaust! :D

12fz6rblack

M4 exhaust? Who makes that?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Kdubb223

is it me or is the license plate pointed up towards the sky?... might give the police a reason to stop if they cant make the out the plate.

12fz6rblack

Not a while lot of exhaust systems made for the '12 6R or is there more than the TBR, Marthy? Just want to know my options is all

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

travisH3

Sweet looking bike. I got the same tailight. I love it and it's so bright unlike some led lights you see on eBay. What stand is that, you don't have anything on your swing arm for it to catch on and just didn't know if the stand was specifically for the fz6r and where ya got it. Thanks

BF12fz6r

Sweet looking bike. I got the same tailight. I love it and it's so bright unlike some led lights you see on eBay. What stand is that, you don't have anything on your swing arm for it to catch on and just didn't know if the stand was specifically for the fz6r and where ya got it. Thanks
The tail light is really bright, A lot of my friend's say it annoys them at night but I guess that's the point to get there attention. The stand is one I picked up locally, Unfortunately I just have it mounted very tight on the bolts, Its not safe but its sturdy enough for me to be comfortable. Here are some pictures, so you can see a little better how I'm using the stand.

BF12fz6r

Its been a while since I've been around but I'm here to give you guys a small update. When I get more time I'll get you guys some videos and pictures of the bike after I do my retro fit HID install this weekend and more details on the mods!

Enjoy!

bobby bo bonsin

Is that a delkevic tri oval i see there! Well congrats to us i think we are the only two in the world with that can on this bike. Did you cut yours down any. I cut 3-4 inches off mine and put it back together. Nice lookin bike btw!

Hello my real name is Adam.