see id care if you searched....

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

zcypher

A feature that would be cool and help a lot with this is if similar topics were automatically displayed based on what you type before you submit your post, not completely unlike googles feature I guess when you're doing a search. You could see all the related topics, and go to one of those without creating a new topic, if a relevant one already exists, all without "going out of your way to search"

Shrug... I dunno, just thinking out loud.

Bert-Aus

Bump for new members

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Maadi

A feature that would be cool and help a lot with this is if similar topics were automatically displayed based on what you type before you submit your post, not completely unlike googles feature I guess when you're doing a search. You could see all the related topics, and go to one of those without creating a new topic, if a relevant one already exists, all without "going out of your way to search"

Shrug... I dunno, just thinking out loud.
This would be the best thing ever! Can it be done?

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Maadi

You probably already know this Maadi, but just Google your question with FZ6R in it, and most all the good answers lead right back to this site, only with all the options that Google offers.

There's no reason to try to recode Google in this site's search engine. Google works just fine. :)

:eek:

Right, should have thought of that... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the kind reminder! :)

latony007

Lets face it, there is no topic that hanst been discussed. I think if it weren't for new people posting new on topics already covered there would be no posts at all !

buzzbomb

Elite Member

defiant26

It doesn't really matter either way. If they find the old post and then ask a question on that post, someone will say something about resurrecting an old post. Either way they will be told they are messing up. Just gives people something to b***h about I guess. :welcome:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member