Prayer request

My Thoughts and Prayers will be with you and your Family...Wish him all the best.

Will def pray for him and your fam

So sorry to hear this news!
Praying for you guys!

am praying that your brother's surgery goes smoothly and that he makes a speedy recovery.

:)

You have my prayers and I also would like to say Thank You to him for his service! I hope all the best and as I said before he has my prayers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

No update yet, but thank you for the continuing prayers/thoughts. I will for sure update you all. Means a lot that you guys took the time to pray for someone you don't even know, thank you.

Update:

Thank you all for your prayers! My brother is doing well. The medication is working and his pain has gone down to almost nothing! Thank you forum :)

Update:

Thank you all for your prayers! My brother is doing well. The medication is working and his pain has gone down to almost nothing! Thank you forum :)

Glad to hear Rook. I won't stop praying until he's a hundred percent and I claim all credit for the improvement so far!:)

haha... Deal. Honestly means a lot that this forum is so caring and thoughtful. :thumbup:

Well you mean alot, hes family to you, your family to us....all one big happy family. :thumbup:

Really glad to hear he is doing better, I won't stop praying for him and your family,take care Rook!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Back