post all the bikes you have owned !

MustGoFaster

dude that shadow is whicked cool!
Thanks. It got a little beat up as the years went by, and I really wanted to rat it and turn it into a bobber, but honestly at the time I was working 2 jobs, had no time or money to mod it, and I live in an apartment and I know *no one* out here with a spot or the tools to do it. So off she went. Like I said, the money helped in the pinch we were in, and it's not like I didn't have the Fazer to keep me company. :D I've got some really cool vinyls and other cheap mods I'm going to do soon, so I'll keep y'all abreast of the sitch-ee-ation. ;)

CrazyCawi

abreast....bahahahahaha

cant wait for pix bro

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

CDN6R

Man,, do ever love seeing those old bike pics..takes me back to a younger time. My bikes in order.. you asked for it
I bought the CB 750 in 1978..my 1st bike..never rode one before,,never had my licence. It was way to big for me so I traded it the next year for the CX 500.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chucker

Man,, do ever love seeing those old bike pics..takes me back to a younger time. My bikes in order.. you asked for it
I bought the CB 750 in 1978..my 1st bike..never rode one before,,never had my licence. It was way to big for me so I traded it the next year for the CX 500.
I had the exact same CX500 Laurie.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

gilkeyb

I started on a 1981 GS550T, supplied by my old man. Spent some time on his 1984 CB700SC (easily the most highly praised of any bike in our garage. Can't take that thing out without getting compliments). Got myself the FZ6R this spring and have since put 5000 miles on it. And the most recent purchase, though not pictured is a 1990 GS500E which is being used to teach my girlfriend how to ride.

Have learned a lot from this forum. Thanks all.

Attachments

Fizzer6R

OMG thank you for bumping this thread. I miss you whatever - merry xmas!! you punk

Bert-Aus

Wasnt he the "scraping fairings on busa" guy?

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

SixRFixR

Well this is fun. Made me think back. In order of possession:

'70ish Yamaha R5, I think. A 350 2-stroke street bike.
'70ish Yamaha 125 Enduro
'76 Honda CB750
'81 Yamaha Seca 750, loved that bike
'01 Kawasaki Vulcan 800A
'09 Suzuki DRZ400S
'11 Yamaha FZ6R

BigRobb

This is easy...

2012 Yamaha FZ6R

First bike. I've ridden several others, and the only bike I'd trade it for is an FZ-9 . Or MAYBE a DRZ400SM

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Fizzer6R

Wasnt he the "scraping fairings on busa" guy?

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
don't recall if so. just remember he tried to buy numerous bikes for months, and at the last minute he either changed his mind or the deal fell through for whatever reason. then the stories of the bikes he's owned, while getting in arguments here when someone challenged the BS... Mods finally banned him I believe

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member