post all the bikes you have owned !

WhiteFZ

I agree, I would like to get a hold of one of them but they are very hard to find in good condition... Plus the people that have them want way too much for them. One dude locally to me has one with lots of mods but he wants 4k for it and it's an 02 model. I'm not about to pay that much.. He's also got like 30k miles on it... lol.
I got mine last October for $3500. It came with everything you see, except for the pearl white paint and new tires. I have been offered $5000 and I turned it down. I love it so much, I'm planning on getting another one.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

xJoshuaDrakex

10 years old-1997 Honda XR70 Dirtbike
19 years old-1985 Honda Rebel
20 years old-1983 Honda Ascot VT500FT
21 years old-2009 Yamaha FZ6R

buzzbomb

Elite Member
Last edited:

BoneJj

I got mine last October for $3500. It came with everything you see, except for the pearl white paint and new tires. I have been offered $5000 and I turned it down. I love it so much, I'm planning on getting another one.
I guess I'm just that cheap... lmao.

I also forgot about my old moped I had back in the day, I don't think it really counts though, lmao. It was just a 50cc bored out to something like 70-80cc and that's it. I used to ride that thing around the neighborhood all the time though. my dad had gotten it fixed up and I had it for almost a year or so but I jumped a hill with it and the rear wheel came off and jammed around the front sproket and destroyed the transmission.... lol. It was a good bike though.

I wouldn't mind having one now though just to buzz around the neighborhood. A gallon of gas in that thing lasted a few weeks, lol.

Chucker

1978 Honda XL250S - my first bike, bought used in 1981 right before my 17th birthday
1981 Honda CX500C - bought new in 1982
1982 Yamaha XZ550 Vision - bought new in 1983, put on a full fairing (same as 1983 model). Sold it in 1987 for college money.
***23 year hiatus***
2009 FZ6R - bought new in 2010

DakinechicK

2001 Yamaha R6
2003 Yamaha R6
2008 Kawasaki Ninja
2009 Yamaha Fz6R
2011 Suzuki GSXR

jocampo

2008 Black Ninja 250 (awesome bike, I missed it a lot)
2009 Blue Ninja 250
2011 Yamaha fz6r (current bike)

Thinking about selling the fz6r and getting a Monster 696 or Triumph Street Triple.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

buzzbomb

Elite Member
Last edited:

arse

three thousand miles

seven thousand miles

four thousand miles

four and counting

Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

It all started with my beautiful 1981 Seca 750. Shaft drive, power up the wazoo, it was a beautiful bike. Headlight range was horrid, IDK how anyone rode old school bikes in the dark. I had everything rewired with new wire, a gel battery, a Yoshi 4-1 exhaust, oil cooler add on. She was a dream.

I was told by my parents all along growing up if I ever bought a bike I was kicked out of the house and my mom would stop talking to me. She would get FURIOUS any time the topic came up. So...I waited till I was 21....found this bike...called my brother to help me pick it up....and violla...Brought it home, My mom cried, she was so mad. My dad thought it was the coolest thing ever because it reminded him of his oldschool days, and my fiance followed suit with my mom thinking I just killed myself.

I bought her in September 2009, and rode all the way into November gritting against the fridged cold air. I was addicted and didnt want to give up riding.

I then Bought the fz6r in March of 2011. Brooke wanted a bike and the fz6r was intended for her but we decided it got to be mine and she got the seca. long story short she didnt want the seca and we sold her.

This is the day I rode the fz6r home

before the modding

and to her final completion

and now I have moved on to my SEXY ZIX

before any mods:

to our current stable

MustGoFaster

Honda Shadow.jpg

My old 1985 Honda Shadow VT500.

My first bike at age 26. Better late than never. ;) Could never seem to afford a bike even though I had wanted one since I was little. My uncle, who owns his own Harley shop, had me fascinated with bikes since I was 5. He still gets a kick out of the fact that when I was that young, I could tell the difference between a Harley and a "rice-burner" just by hearing the bike ride by.

Sold her this year because I needed the money and I had the Fazer. Got a good solid 3 seasons in Chicago out of her, put her down once, and she *still* would start after being left out all winter. (GF and I broke up and I never got around to moving the bike. It was a really rough few months, that winter.) I kinda miss her, but that cash really helped. Paid $500 for her, (My Uncle had a buddy who had the bike just sitting in a garage for years) maybe put $200 into her, and sold her for $500. Best deal I could have ever found to get me riding. :D

CrazyCawi

dude that shadow is whicked cool!