post all the bikes you have owned !

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

Boring, just two and I still have them both
2009 Suzuki Boulevard S40 white/silver and 2012 Yamaha FZ6R white /red. I had my brothers Can am Spyder for about 3 months while he was moving that count? put about 500 miles on it. Id like to sell the S40 and get a can am spyder someday when I can afford it. Somehow i don't think any of our pictures are going to match dakinechicks

Attachments

Last edited:

Bert-Aus

Along the way, my little group also briefly owned a 1978 GS550, a 2002 GS500F, and a Ninja 500. These were project or flip bikes that slept in my garage.
Sounds like you have pretty tight group of friends there MistahT, that is a rare find indeed:D

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

BoneJj

Im sure you would trade at least one of them for a ducati lol
Then he'd have to keep trading them from time to time to get the maintenance done....

latony007

Does anyone on here actually own a fz6r????? Lmfao j/k

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
lol
I think its down to about 50%. But everyone realizes this is the best forum so they stick around afterwards anyway :D

jocampo

lol

I think its down to about 50%. But everyone realizes this is the best forum so they stick around afterwards anyway :D

True!

This is one of the most respectful and useful bike forums out here, at least in USA.

I no longer own a fz6r but I still come here, post and read few threads. Lot of good advices here.

latony007