Pissed off

I'd sit on his girl. Paybacks a bitch.

Dude, If I caught a guy (a girl would be ok, only if she was hot haha) sitting on my bike, I would be #$%^&* pissed off. I would of told him one time and one time only, to get the **** off. If he refused, well I would be going to jail to see my coworkers. Sorry Brother, some people are P.O.S and careless about other peoples property!

It's not at all unreasonable to throw his @ss off if he gives you attitude. :thumbup:

One of the best scenes in Sons of Anarchy

SOA_PatchOver - YouTube

Haha I thought the same thing when I read this post!

But yeah, there woulda been some s^&*. I would gone out and said WTF GTFO or I'ma SMFSFUYA daylights gonna be a friggin' myth to my boot for the next 3 years and they're gonna have to surgically remove them s^&*s!!!

Death to all who eff with my stuff! (specially the bike!) :mad::spank:

So you wanna know another thing that grinds my gears. I have my gopro on my desk after I was done uploading a video and he came over grabs it(While the arms are tight) and rotated the camera back and was f'ckn with it as I told him to put it down its my own property not his and he kept saying whats it matter im not wrecking anything. Is this your gay little camera you film with, do you put it on toilet seats??? Im seriously fed up with this jack arse.

I find that hard to believe. Why you ask?

:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

:D

Those we're taken at the loading dock, and I was there with the bike taking pics the whole time. Still in my sight obviously :D

Well what Ive been doing is when he talks to me I act as though he doesnt exist. Which I can tell pisses him off, all the sales guys are bored around here....he just chooses to use his time to try and get on my nerves for humor. When I dont react he gets pissy and walks away. So far so good. Now if only I had watched more CSI and learned how not to get caught cutting brake lines. anywho....lol

You are a very patient man CC. He'll be fondling you next.:D

Back in highschool a kid smoked me square in the face trying to make me flinch with the two for flinching game....looked him square in the eye and told him to walk away....none of my friends ever tried it on me after that lol. Takes more of a man to have patience and is more honorable in my opinion. Now there are things I wont tolerate like if someone is rude/lewd to my lady, or being a blatant asshole or threatening me....patience has its limits ;)

yes...yes he is.

Back in highschool a kid smoked me square in the face trying to make me flinch with the two for flinching game....looked him square in the eye and told him to walk away....none of my friends ever tried it on me after that lol. Takes more of a man to have patience and is more honorable in my opinion. Now there are things I wont tolerate like if someone is rude/lewd to my lady, or being a blatant asshole or threatening me....patience has its limits ;)

You are the bigger man for being patient and walking away. I just never could do it.

Back