Paid off!!!!!

Crocop43

Finally paid her off and im super happy about it.....looking to get another now any suggestions.... im thinking a sport-tourer:D
6b4e0166.jpg

I cant wait till feb...mine will be paid off and i will be rolling that payment into one of my cars

I cant wait till feb...mine will be paid off and i will be rolling that payment into one of my cars

Thats the way to do it! My car will be paid off the beginning of next year and that payment will just go on to my bike payment which will pay that off within another year. Then those 2 payments will go onto my wifes car payment haha. Then into the bank! :) Payoff anything you can when you have extra money. I dont know what I would do without any auto payments haha. Will be sweeeeet :cool:. Of course with my luck, once I get one paid off, it will blow up and I have to get another lol.

Haven't had a car payment in about 5 years. Then, of course, my toy breaks down (89 Integra). So now I had to buy a new car. Love the new car, but it sure was nice with no extra bills.

Do what makes you happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man.

I agree with you in theory, but in reality tomorrow does come for most people and they end up posting things on craigslist that sound like "need to sell asap to pay for electricity and heat, asking 18,000 for a 6,000 item because I financed it for 25% over 15 years. No lowballers." :D

In my opinion if you have to finance luxury items, you can NOT afford them. I would ride the FZ6R for 2-3 years, saving money for the next bike. Then buy it (preferably used) free and clear and have money for long road trip vacation. I followed this plan for the last 12 years and have never had to finance a bike, always paid cash. Started with a $1200 Kawasaki Vulcan.

But that's just me.

Thats the way to do it! My car will be paid off the beginning of next year and that payment will just go on to my bike payment which will pay that off within another year. Then those 2 payments will go onto my wifes car payment haha. Then into the bank! :) Payoff anything you can when you have extra money. I dont know what I would do without any auto payments haha. Will be sweeeeet :cool:. Of course with my luck, once I get one paid off, it will blow up and I have to get another lol.

Gotta love the snowball finance plan

Congrats!

=)

You guys must have some damn good jobs

Back