Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

efforex

I think Jon just put RaceTech stickers on the top of the fork there since he had them redo his suspension.
I think your right but mine just had the seal and nothing around it. He has a lip in the front of the fork also as a guard.

JonKerr

Elite Member

efforex

Yeah after I got my springs out in I noticed them lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Detrich

Thanksgiving day ACH Newcomb's Ranch. Not much traffic today.

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

roundhouse

Put the hugger on it a few months ago. My wife even noticed and said it looked cool. i got a $2 black ebay tank protector thing. it looks great. if it peels off in 6 months i will get another LOL.

John i like the white. looks good.

Attachments

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BoneJj

here are a few updates on my bike i covered my tank decals with reflective white vinyl, did a fender elimination and put the rest of the decals on my bike ( see rear)

sorry....my phone again is the only camera i have :(.... if i had a good camera and a go pro there would be a lot of vlogs and some ok pictures XD
what the heck is drappa?

looks like the bike is coming along nicely man.

danieljardim

here are a few updates on my bike i covered my tank decals with reflective white vinyl, did a fender elimination and put the rest of the decals on my bike ( see rear)

sorry....my phone again is the only camera i have :(.... if i had a good camera and a go pro there would be a lot of vlogs and some ok pictures XD
Jon, get a good camera and post a picture for the BOTM. I think your bike is one of the best looking bikes here.

12fz6rblack

Last week I got some stuff put in on my 6r just been sick and working to put up some better photos but hey something is better than nothing rite lol well here are some quick snaps of her.

Devil/angel eye with led strips on sides

Lights on

Flush mounts from cycle gear

Fender chop with clear led integrated light

Frame sliders on the way should be here today but maybe tomorrow then just got to install them.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

danieljardim

O little jon, Sorry to tell you but the name of the band is "O Rappa" (it does pronounces like you said)

"O Rapa" is the guy the works for the government and go on the streets confiscating all the merchandise from the informal and illegal street vendors.

Usually when they are around the street vendors scream "O rapa is coming" and everybody take their stuff and run away.

By the way they are one of my favorite rock bands.

My favorite song from their unplugged album.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFdYtlTTcKU]O Rappa - Pescador de ilusões - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hjz8dMbRBg]O Rappa - Lado B Lado A - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry Jon, still time to change the D for a O on the plate.

Last edited: