Elite Member
Last edited:

Michael Wilson

Marthy I love you. No homo

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

miketriebsch

After looking at the 32mm stacks your speaking of I'm curious, very curious. What r they? Do they go in place of the air box? What do u use to filter the air and my other question is will they fit under the gas tank? Thanks for your time on this matter.

Michael Wilson

After looking at the 32mm stacks your speaking of I'm curious, very curious. What r they? Do they go in place of the air box? What do u use to filter the air and my other question is will they fit under the gas tank? Thanks for your time on this matter.
:banghead:

:banghead:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

cloudfire

So, I'm guessing that you have to order 4 of these from the link you sent or is this a $32 purchase? If it's $32, I am sooo jumping on this! BTW what does an extra airbox cost in case I don' t like how noisy it is after I poke a bunch of holes in it.

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Gixerhp

Just a little in sight here, over on the Busa boards, years ago this was tried in several different bikes.
As for the stacks, on a busa we are able just swap them out with other OEM ones, either long or short!
As for the heat, what seamed to work the best, but with very little Hp increases was the bottom of the box.

And then there a several air box modifications either a small mod or a large mod.
Both have benefits, and need correct tuning!

But what ever is done there can be a good outcome!

Hellgate

Interesting article Marty, thanks for the link.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Michael Wilson

Looking forward to these results

JSP

Super Moderator
This guy will wrap your air box for you... :eek: Expensive haha. Pretty hefty HP gain numbers claimed as well.

Performance & Perfection: Miracle Mod

Going to swing by NAPA or Autozone and see what they got on the cheap.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member