Marthy Exhaust Group

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

ylwf3vr

Going to ship my stock exhaust today.. so I have it when the slip on gets in.. is there torque spec for

Header bolt/nuts
Bolt for the radiator bracket
Bolts near the back (by the muffler)

They all seemed "hand tight" when I took it off. Thanks!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ylwf3vr

Well everyone, this is this time of the year again! I am taking some time off starting this Friday night until Jan 2nd. I will be most likely off the grid... my brain need to. Its been an awesome year. Few low and scary moments but it all turnout for the best.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas or happy Holidays.

Martin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Merry Xmas man! And thanks!!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

travisH3

Hey everyone. Been quite here lately but life for me is getting back to normal... sort off.

I have been poking here and there but I'll be here now on a regular basis.

I did notice an increase in interest (lost of email) lately, since there's a lot of new members with the upcoming season... let me explain few things.

On my website there is few different package for the FZ6R. The DIY kit that require some cutting, measuring and welding. Not hard but require above average skills.

Then we have the good old exhaust mod. You ship your exhaust and I mod it for you then return everything baxk to you.

Last package include the PCV and BOP (block of plates)

Shipping is include in the posted price if you live within the USA.

Exhaust is safe to use without a fuel controller if you keep the Danmoto DBKiller in place.

Maps are also available via my website under Tech support.

Now here the thing. A lot of interst doesn't mean a lot of orders. Keeping up with emails, tech questions and all other related bike questions is getting very time consuming considering the amount of money coming in. Its almost like a second job that doesn't pay well. Very gratifying but it doesn't pay for the 15 cans I need to buy at the time to get them customized and all the other hardwares I need to look everyday on the shelf.

I did a lot of side work so far this year that generates good $$$ and its getting hard to justify all the time I spend on exhaust.

So with all that said, I have few exhaust in stock (Danmoto... 5 or 6 I think) plus a Delkevic CF.

I'm not doing an official group buy but unless demand pick up soon I unfortunately might have to move on to other project.

Marthy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear exhaust business has been slow. Love my viper can. I haven't been on here much until lately and I've also noticed posting is pretty scarce now. :confused:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

beers64

I'm new here and to riding in general. Picked up my 09 fz6r about 8 months back and absolutely love it. I have been trying to find a replacement exhaust and ran across your name of course and have been wanting one for a while now. I am thinking of pulling the trigger pretty soon here but was wondering what all is involved. I haven't worked on a bike before but i have worked on cars so mechanically speaking it seems pretty straight forward. Other than removing the old exhaust and installing the new modded one what all is invloved?

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

travisH3

By far best mod I have done on my bike. Our bike isn't the most popular bike on the market along with a one piece exhaust system, the aftermarket doesn't give you many options. If you want to save some money and have a great sounding bike marthy is the way to go.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member