Let's see your 6R!

Rookasaki

Post a pic! Curious to see your ride. If this is a copy-cat thread, sorry just deal with it! Didn't find anything when searching! Here's mine. Not the best quality, taken from the iphone.

2.jpg

11.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

My Boy! Yes he's a chick magnet!

:steve: Thought these might look nice :steve:

Attachments

• Sexybike.jpg
    Sexybike.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 26693_1491200396921_1141321673_1437144_5732019_n.jpg
    26693_1491200396921_1141321673_1437144_5732019_n.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 40
  • engbike3.jpg
    engbike3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 37
IMG_16061.jpg

The all yellow looks really good. I was not a huge fan of the stars on the fairings. Was it expensive to replace with just the solid yellow.

It's just a matter of peeling the decal off the fairing. Under the decal you will find yellow paint.

Thanks man! I think I can handle peeling a few stickers off. Do they come off pretty easy or so you have to use Goo Gone or something like that. I don't want to mess up the paint.

Very true. But I imagine a great majority of us are narcissists just looking for another excuse to stroke our egos! :D The more pics we can post, the better!

:needpics: More please!

How 'bout one of me riding.... turned camera backwards.... for this cool shot

NICE! I love the tank bag with the directions in it. :thumbup: I really need to get one for myself. I'm tired of riding only roads that I am familiar with. Having the directions in front of me would make it easier to explore some of the other roads around here.

I came in to work...

and had the opportunity to park (and take a pic) of three Yamaha's
in a row. :) The R1, R6 and Finally my bike. FZ6R.
Evidently they didn't know... better bikes park closer to the building. :D

Attachments

• ThreeYamahas.jpg
    ThreeYamahas.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 73
and had the opportunity to park (and take a pic) of three Yamaha's
in a row. :) The R1, R6 and Finally my bike. FZ6R.
Evidently they didn't know... better bikes park closer to the building. :D

That's awesome! All you are missing is Goldie Locks! :rof:

this is my baby all cosmo mods trojan mirrors custom undertail r6 flushies(not in the pics) stripped decals

Attachments

• ut3.jpg
    ut3.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 54
What the hell is your bike leaning against in the first pic?? I don't see the sidestand down! :eek:

What the hell is your bike leaning against in the first pic?? I don't see the sidestand down! :eek:

Its an illusion lol nah i just had the bar end against the house for the pic. lol

Back