Let's see your 6R!

Rookasaki

Post a pic! Curious to see your ride. If this is a copy-cat thread, sorry just deal with it! Didn't find anything when searching! Here's mine. Not the best quality, taken from the iphone.

My Boy! Yes he's a chick magnet!

JSP

Super Moderator

posterchild2

The all yellow looks really good. I was not a huge fan of the stars on the fairings. Was it expensive to replace with just the solid yellow.

owldaddy

It's just a matter of peeling the decal off the fairing. Under the decal you will find yellow paint.

posterchild2

Thanks man! I think I can handle peeling a few stickers off. Do they come off pretty easy or so you have to use Goo Gone or something like that. I don't want to mess up the paint.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Very true. But I imagine a great majority of us are narcissists just looking for another excuse to stroke our egos! :D The more pics we can post, the better!

:needpics: More please!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
How 'bout one of me riding.... turned camera backwards.... for this cool shot
NICE! I love the tank bag with the directions in it. :thumbup: I really need to get one for myself. I'm tired of riding only roads that I am familiar with. Having the directions in front of me would make it easier to explore some of the other roads around here.

DanielW0830

I came in to work...

and had the opportunity to park (and take a pic) of three Yamaha's
in a row. :) The R1, R6 and Finally my bike. FZ6R.
Evidently they didn't know... better bikes park closer to the building. :D

Attachments

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
and had the opportunity to park (and take a pic) of three Yamaha's
in a row. :) The R1, R6 and Finally my bike. FZ6R.
Evidently they didn't know... better bikes park closer to the building. :D
That's awesome! All you are missing is Goldie Locks! :rof:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

mchury

this is my baby all cosmo mods trojan mirrors custom undertail r6 flushies(not in the pics) stripped decals

Attachments

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
What the hell is your bike leaning against in the first pic?? I don't see the sidestand down! :eek:

mchury

What the hell is your bike leaning against in the first pic?? I don't see the sidestand down! :eek:
Its an illusion lol nah i just had the bar end against the house for the pic. lol