How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

Sooner6R

7200 OTD back in April for 2010 White/Red 6R which they had to order. Easily could of bought an 09 for atleast a grand less but no white/red w/ gold wheels so it was worth the money for the color combo. 2500 miles later and still love it with no regrets.

sbhoopsfan

Picked mine up a few weeks ago for $4999

Picked up a 2009 Pearl White with 32 miles, for $6000.00 (includes taxes, license, title, etc.) out the door, from I-90 Motorsports. They also filled the tank, loaded the bike, and threw in 2 tie-down straps with the deal.

Last edited:

6R Blackout

How much I paid

I got my bike $6397 OTD. Its a 2009 and it was the last one he had still in the crate, not a mile on it. I got very lucky. Great deal.

sbhoopsfan

Fzara2000

Paid $4,395 from PA for a 2009 6R. 3700 miles, white, one owner who was a female. Fender eliminator as well as a smoked Windshield and seat cowl.

Speedv1

Up in Canada. Brand new Yamaha blue 2009, $8000 otd. It was the cheapest I could find.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Jay S.

Paid $6800 out the door on a new 2010 with a 3 year warranty.

Lovin' every mile I put on that bike. Best bike I've owned so far. :D

Last edited:

Speedv1

That's really good in Canada. What's odd if you compare currency right now the US dollar is really close to the Canadian "luny" :D
Yeah, no kidding. I should have taken a trip to the States to see if there were better deals (but stock was limited here, so I didn't want to lose it).

jkbatca

Just got a new 2009 FZ6R for $6450 OTD in California. California got a big chunk of money out of this transaction...

Chas3r

I paid $7,200 with a 4 year tire warranty, 3yr extended bike warranty, 2 helments, gloves, and a riding jacket. The bike only cost me $5,400 before tax brand new.

KamiKaziCalm

I got mine for $4900 otd 2009 Blue fz6r brand new. When I seen that price on ebay and called the dealer and said it was right I jumped right on it.

Last edited:

Detrich

Just got a new 2009 FZ6R for $6450 OTD in California. California got a big chunk of money out of this transaction...
Yah- our sales tax & license (10% approx) adds a lot to the purchase price. =(. Plus if u include add-ons at the dealer- like ext warranty, extra hardware (sliders), gear then the price jumps exponentially.

I've read guys on the R6 forum getting their 09's for $7k otd. lol. Geez louise

Chucker

Got mine in Aug. '10 for $7800 out the door, brand new. $6900 + tax was the best I could find anywhere in Ontario.

RockinRaven

Got my 09 Raven for $4500 with 115 miles on it, lady was selling it because she didn't use it. Got her down from $4700, lol :)