How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

nucmedman63

6700 and that included 3yr service contrac where they pick my bike up and return to my house on required services and lowering kit

behindXgrnXeyes

6,300 for the bike itself after delivery fees and shit (dont know WHY I had to pay those, it was sitting at the dealership for weeks, I didnt order it...but w/e)

I walked out paying about 8k after extended warantee's, tire and road side( 3 years) 6 pre paid matinence vists, jacket and helmet.

I think i did good I'd say...totally happy with the bike

I paid 6800 out-the-door for mine, it was the last 09 this particular dealership had. Had been considering a GS500F, but really really glad I got the FZ6R. I love the stance of the bike, and there is nothing quite like the feel of an inline 4. Go Team Blue! :wav:

TX_FZ6R

I payed $5500 with 3.9% finance. I got a killer deal on this bike as it was brand new(09 model). Then only downside was that I had to get the White model with the "pink" graphics on it. They threw in a free helmet and I was sold. Great price for a great bike.

Jujuman

I paid $5500 for mine after tax and registration with just 4 miles on the ODO. They had been asking $7100 before tax and reg for it. I bought mine in August 2010, it was a '09 they had been unable to sell because it was the pearl white version with the decals that had a pinkish color on them, in other words it was a girls bike lol. So I removed the decals and learned to like white to save myself 2k. I would have preferred another color but I still love my FZ6R.

short_guy

5722 cash otd, I pick it on the 26th. I also get a 15% discount on all future gear / accessory purchases. I've never even sat on a 6R before, hope I like it :) I was down to this and a Ninja 650, but fell completely in love with the styling on the FZ.

OffTheClock

I paid $5500 for mine after tax and registration with just 4 miles on the ODO. They had been asking $7100 before tax and reg for it. I bought mine in August 2010, it was a '09 they had been unable to sell because it was the pearl white version with the decals that had a pinkish color on them, in other words it was a girls bike lol. So I removed the decals and learned to like white to save myself 2k. I would have preferred another color but I still love my FZ6R.
It is amazing how one can learn to like the White when there is a $2k saving! I bought a 2009 White as I couldnt resist the price, took off the decals on the fairing and had a custom decal made for the tank. Cant say enough good about the bike and must admit, love the White

JG92

I payed 5800 before tax... i think it was around 6300 all said and done but i got 20 percent off all my gear. It was a left over '09 so they wanted to get it out of there still a good price for a bike with no miles... It really depends on where you live and what time of year you buy, I bought mine in early February so idk if that helps too.

Last edited: