Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited:

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member
Last edited:

djf18374

I got my 2009 Cadmium Yellow NOS, 0 miles, a couple months ago for $4,999. It was an absolute steal in my mind, cuz this bike is amazing!

WANDERER

That is why I refuse to pay more than $6K for an 09 FZ6R...but still a nice bike. Between the FZ6R and the 650R, I like the FZ6R a little bit more..

Anakai559

Brand new out the door

I finance my 2009 fz6r out the door it was $6930, maybe after pay off it would be $11000. I think it's worth it, it's a very nice bike no doubt.

brasilianboy

I finance my 2009 fz6r out the door it was $6930, maybe after pay off it would be $11000. I think it's worth it, it's a very nice bike no doubt.
U should try to refinance ur loan,if is a yamaha bank they could give better rates just try to make ur payments on time ! I send my payments about a week before the due date i got mine finance charge at 6.99 for 36 months at the end im just paying 600 dollars in interest!!

cmikew2

Paid 5780.00 OTD for a 09 Raven just over a month ago in Alabama. Went back and forth between a used R1 and this bike and am very happy with my decision!

renniks65

Walked in and picked it up for $4500, $5000 with fees etc.....the white and fuchsia did not seem to move out there door.....so far added $140 for fender eliminator and flush mounts....plan to add a center stand....and i'm happy at that point.....might someday add some decals to the farings as they are all white and just begging for an add....

Anakai559

U should try to refinance ur loan,if is a yamaha bank they could give better rates just try to make ur payments on time ! I send my payments about a week before the due date i got mine finance charge at 6.99 for 36 months at the end im just paying 600 dollars in interest!!
Thanks bro yea I got finance through yamaha bank. Im paying about 180/month. I will try to refinance maybe in about a year or so.

diego

the price for my bike

live in california and shopped around and got a lot different prices but got mine for 6500:wav:

adidas01kg

:):):) Finally got mine on Monday My Price for the bike and set up was $5725 and OTd was $6,318.64 thanks to NJ sales tax and of course they said the white bikes were more but I love they way they look.

icestorm

what doesnt sound right?

i was quoted 11.2k for the bike 11.9k for on road also got a helmet,jacket and gloves total came to 12.5k and was insured for that amount. all in aussie dollars

motomc2

Maybe I'm missing...

something here....but... 11,200 Australian dollars = $11,000 USD. The bike (2011 fz6r) only MSRP's for $7500 USD (here in the US). Brand new 09's and 2010s are being bought for $5000-$6500 USD off the showroom floors.

Last edited: