How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

J.J.

I just bought mine today $6100 in yellow (Choices were black, white, or yellow).
Can't wait to pick it up.

WANDERER

Paid $6800, total after fees and license $7400, plus free tires for life if I do routine servicing through dealership. Not Bad?

hey neighbor......which dealer did youget your bike from?

Roaddawg

hey neighbor......which dealer did youget your bike from?
Joloy and I both bought our bikes at the Napa Yamaha dealer...which went out of business early this year! So much for our FREE TIRES FOR LIFE....That was one of the reasons I bought it there in the first place! :mad: It was a good dealership, just not enough business for them in the area.

J.J.

Went to pick up the bike today. It ended up going down to $5950 from my original $6100. Happy Camper.

sftec12flr

2009 FZ6R raven

$6200 OTD included sliders installed.

There was some kind of rebate on the FZ6R a few months ago and I got in before it ended.

W

whatever

the reabtes were increased last week from 200 off to 700 dollars.

3 dealers near me were asking 5999.00, i check around and found one dealer at 5149.00 all prices are plus tag and tax.

but it depends on the dealer one dealer went down to 5499. when i told him what i was paying.

some dealers have mutiple rebates so t depends on when they purchased the bike.

one dealer said his 3 rebates came out to 1250.00 if he ordred from warehouse it would be more.

but there should be aleast the new 700 rebate from last week.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
W

whatever

not really because the dealer said the year before was real soft for sales, he never seen rebates so high there was alot of inventory to sell.... and he said the factory wants them cleared out for new models.

so once the bikes are all sold, and the 2010 are going for 7 and change, you would want to wait until all the 09 are sold.... if you plan on selling, he said next year he did not think bikes would be so discounted.

but bike are overpriced as you know some 600 going for over 10 grand so you know they will always have to lower the price some.

Last edited by a moderator:

motoneta123

got a 2009 for 6200 otd from the guys at Goleta had to pay more taxes cause i live in LA county

Last edited:

lwclancers

$6900 OTD. Although I then bumped it to $7460 after added the 3 year YES on top.

2010 White/red. Basically got them down to $6500 before TTT + YES.

motoneta123

they offered me YES for 5 yrs $17 a month would make about 1k i didnt take it... not sure if i made the right choice..

MC#4

$4100 + Tax-title-tag OTD $4259. The bike had 1600 miles on it, Like new condtion with one tiny nick about the size of the tip of a pencil. They wanted $5000 but cash talks! Now I gotta sell my R1 :(

ClickClick5

$3960 OTD. Brand new 2009! My dealer had some super deals going on with this bike.

ClickClick5

I didn't have to pay for mine, I won it in a drawing at a local bar
Aw! You beat me!

Yeah, I went in to get some oil for my old bike and saw the tag on the FZ6R ($4949). I talked to my dealer (also good friend) and he said we can walk that down for you.

In the end, I went in for oil, left on a new bike. My brother bought my old bike from me (2007 Ninja 250, just a toodle around bike).