Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

KillaCoDe

Got my bike in May and have put a little over 3,000 miles on it since I got it and loving it so far! Too bad most of that was sitting in Houston traffic lol

BigRobb

Bought my bike in may, put just over 10,000 miles on it so far :) looking forward to 50,000 more

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

knightmare

Got my FZ6R in 09 Number 16 off the lot and its running 45,000 miles strong....

latony007

Got my FZ6R in 09 Number 16 off the lot and its running 45,000 miles strong....
That is good to know :)
Got mine in July and have about 2500 on it. I have another bike that I have put about 2000 on since January last year. plus my brothers can am I was holding for a couple months was 500, id say my total for last year, my first year of owning, was 5500 miles. No commuting just weekend canyon rides mostly.

knightmare

Got mine in July and have about 2500 on it. I have another bike that I have put about 2000 on since January last year. plus my brothers can am I was holding for a couple months was 500, id say my total for last year, my first year of owning, was 5500 miles. No commuting just weekend canyon rides mostly.
Ya... i took it to get a new tire instilled one time and the guy was like "did you know your bike is the 16th bike made, your vin shows it" i was like cool... top 20... lol..

MattEnTheHat

So my bike has 67,240 miles on it. I bought it used in December with about 66,000 miles from a guy that had been using it as his daily driver every day since he got it in 2009. It still runs wonderfully; its true what they say about these engines being bulletproof if they are well maintained.

Anybody have me beat on mileage (not that most of them are actually my miles...)?

abyss1406

I have about half of that at 32000 miles

latony007

hey i get to quote myself :)
since this post in january i have put on another 1100 to total about 3600, not bad for weekends only. Just did my second oil change. Plus about another 500 on my cruiser i just got in march.