FZ6R TBR exhaust group buy...

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know if anyother brands are in production as well, love the TB but would like to see all options before I bite.
The only other one I know of is the M4 and it looks goofy. There is a thread in the video section about it.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
what kinda time frame are we looking at?
Depends on what you are talkig about. The order can be placed whenever we want. I figured the end of next week or so would be enough time to decide who's in. It can be later as well.

As far as when we would receive them, that is a little more difficult to pin down. TBR has not shipped any of these systems yet. Nate said it could be a couple weeks after we place the order to get them.

So if we place the oder in ten days, we might be seeing them by the first or second week of June.

phocoyote7

So how is this going to work, who do we send money to? And how soon do you plan to collect? I would be able to do pay at end of month May 29th.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
So how is this going to work, who do we send money to? And how soon do you plan to collect? I would be able to do pay at end of month May 29th.
Once I have a final tally of who's in, I will notify Nate. I will give him all our names to contact us and the money will go to him directly. Once the order is placed, we will be put on the list for next in line. As soon as TBR has them ready, they will ship out.

We can place the order anytime. If the end of the month works out best, that's what we can do.

lilfuzz

I'd be interested. Let me know what their final price is. Thanks

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I'd be interested. Let me know what their final price is. Thanks
The final price will be $825 shipped for the carbon fiber or titanium. That's almost $300 savings from MSRP! :rockon:

B

blaxx

Once I have a final tally of who's in, I will notify Nate. I will give him all our names to contact us and the money will go to him directly. Once the order is placed, we will be put on the list for next in line. As soon as TBR has them ready, they will ship out.

We can place the order anytime. If the end of the month works out best, that's what we can do.
Any new developments Robert? Any updates on the time of placing the orders?

I'm really itching to get this bad boy installed! :rockon:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Any new developments Robert? Any updates on the time of placing the orders?

I'm really itching to get this bad boy installed! :rockon:
I hear ya! I can't wait to get this exhaust on. One person has expressed interest, but wanted to hold out for the end of the month. I will check their status and update the rest.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I am super interested I am not sure I will have the cash when it comes time.
Would you be able to buy at the end of this month?

jon144hart

Just bought my fz6r a week ago and want it louder. I'm fairly interested and should be able to buy at the end of the month or so. So yeah, carbon fiber for me

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE...FZ6R TBR exhaust group buy...

Alrighty, everyone! I have been compiling my list of naughty and nice....no wait, wrong list. ;)

I think that the end of the month is going to work best for placing the order. This will give us time to get the money together (if not spent on other things first) and allow other users to join in as they see the thread. I will contact Nate again to get some of the final details arranged for the order and get back with everyone.

Below is the list of those interested. If you need to add (or remove) your name from the list, or add (or change) your preference for the exhaust finish, please let me know.

1. Robert (99vengeur) - Carbon Fiber
2. Larry (blaxx) - Carbon Fiber
3. Gary (phocoyote7) - Carbon Fiber
4. Jeremy (K2jer) - Titanium
5. GoGreen09
6. lilfuzz - Carbon Fiber
7. Johnfz6r
8. jon144hart - Carbon Fiber

lilfuzz

Carbon Fiber for me. Money is gonna be tight, but ill see what I can do.

phocoyote7

Can't wait, wish when we all got our exhaust on we could all ride in a pack just to hear a heard of R's rock'n the road. :thumbup:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Can't wait, wish when we all got our exhaust on we could all ride in a pack just to hear a heard of R's rock'n the road. :thumbup:
That would be awesome!!

BTW, Nate is chomping at the bit to get this order in. He said TBR is 12 days away from releasing the first production batch. :rockon:

M

MarinaFazer

Re: UPDATE...FZ6R TBR exhaust group buy...

Don't forget to tell them that we already have an ongoing group buy for the forum (for the big brother FZ6) and to look at past business from it: I'm sure it's good and to hook it up to the same forum group!

just a helpful hint ;)

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Re: UPDATE...FZ6R TBR exhaust group buy...

Don't forget to tell them that we already have an ongoing group buy for the forum (for the big brother FZ6) and to look at past business from it: I'm sure it's good and to hook it up to the same forum group!

just a helpful hint ;)
You betcha! :thumbup: He knows who we are! :rockon: But I do mention it often to refresh his memory.

Mkeenan13

New to the Yamaha world, but figured you guys seem to know whats up. I have my new bike and would still like to know if you're going to order this pipe? where can I find out more about it too?? Also flush mount lights and a fender eliminator kit, anyone know anything about these for the FZ6R? thanks!