FZ6R Swagger Design Contest!!

Bigevildoer

Alrighty folks, we have had some interest in getting some FZ6R specific swagger. I am thinking we could do some t-shirts, hats, hoodies, static-cling stickers, etc. etc. etc.

So, what do I need from you?? How about some freaking awesome design ideas!!! :rockon:

I know we have got some creative and talented people riding FZ6R's and here's your chance to show off those design skills. Come up with some ideas, post the pictures here, and we will vote for the one we like the best. The winning design will become the poster child for our FZ6R swagger, and the winning designER will get to reap the benefits of having a creative bone! :wav:

What are you waiting for, submit your ideas already!!! :spank:
I'm a professional graphic designer.....
What are you looking for? I can come up with something on my own, or, if you prefer, something specific if you give me the direction you want.
For anyone tech-savvy, vector art would be much preferable to bitmap if it comes to screen printing and the likes (for t-shirts etc).

T.

tractorboy

I think IDOC's is about there....it a good representation of our bikes......

Funkmaxtor

You can still print a bitmap using screen printing. I will post up a design that I have screen printed in my classroom. Its a Duotone image (blue and black) using halftones. I will post it up tomorrow when I get to work.

Attachments

Last edited:

todd311

i really like iDOC's design...maybe it could be in one of the four different colors, yamaha blue, caduim, raven, & pearl with black trim/ highlights...

todd
houston, texas

yamaha blue fz6r/ intuitive no-cut frame sliders

todd311

I am not a pro at design by any lenghts at all, but i was just playing around with the design and added some color...if somone could do more with? Maybe?

Todd

Attachments

mchury

does that button actually do anything??

uscgduncan

The first bike wasn't FZ enough for me, so I did this one too. As you can tell, I haven't had a lot going on lately...enjoy. :cool:
His would look cool with the yamaha tuning fork logo in the background. Maybe a 3/4 logo with the bike in the lower right hand area. Add some color of course. I'll let someone with some design skills work it up. I would be down for a hoodie.

joloy133

I also like IDOCS design. The elements of the power crystal, 5 spoke wheels, and the "intakes", identify our bikes specifically. (I don't mind the picture we have however........It is the special, first year only, heat seeker yellow......)

pyrocpu

Bringin' this one back from the dead... any verdicts? :)

Insure Gal

I realy like the latest incarnation of that bike pic.
Maybe we could have something catchy on the back of the shirt that says
"If you can read this
I must be letting the FZ6R cool down

I have no drawing ability so not going to try to draw it but I would use the actual FZ6R logo from the bike.

Spunky99

Just because this is funny.... :rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof:

Or it could read "Dummy button...Activates the Power Crystal!"
I pressed that a few times and nothing happened...what gives?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I pressed that a few times and nothing happened...what gives?
It's just a blank that fills the hole where the FZ6/1 has a hazard button. It serves no purpose, but some people have rigged up a garage door opener to it.

Heineken

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

CDN6R

Hello All. I am a noob here so please bare with me. I have a idea that is a slogan(I am not a Artist by any means) that may be used with what ever logo design we use. In 1985 Susuki Introduced the GSXR line to which it was called "Hyper Sports". That same year Yamaha introduced(in Europe) the FZ 750 and called that "Pure Sports". I was thinking that since our FZ6R's are more for the street than the race track(although they could be used at the track) we could use the term "Street Sports" placed under or somehow inbossed with our chosen logo,, Just my 02 cents.:canada:

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

DjOrchie

The dummy button is that spot for a button where there isn't one on the left handle bar. It's where the emergency flashes button is on the FZ6. I guess they used the same handle bars on the FZ6R that they put on the FZ6. They just didn't include a 4 way flasher button on ours. As for this power crystal, it's the spot where it looks like there should be a light installed above your headlight. Hope that helps ;)

MikeN02

So have we gotten any swagger gear yet?

Was tempted to buy some Yamaha T-Shirts... getting tired of these plain grey/black t-shirts that I wear.