FZ6R Swagger Design Contest!!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not looking specifically for forum shirts, just Yamaha shirt with a FZ6-R on it. I like mine plain and simple... hence the plain black/grey t shirts.
Well, if you have some ideas for a simple design, post it in that thread. It may just become the forum shirt. :D

MikeN02

Finally broke down and bought me some Yamaha shirts to rep....
$15.99 each and they were on sale with $7 shipping came out to about $38.80

Not bad for not buying any new clothes for about 2 years now.

Last edited:

nashvillenobody

could be printed with or without the back, with or without the sleeve.. just some thoughts...

6R Blackout

Awsome!!!

Here's a very rough sketch taken from the inspiration by the previous posters. Most notably, i looked at iDoc's design and thought...why not put the "R" in the background?
That sketch sure gets my vote, can you get a color scheme together for the raven colored bike maybe in red, and get stickers made I would buy a couple of those, that is a really cool sketch.

behindXgrnXeyes

Oh design...yay! i will gladly take a crack at some logo deisgns and shirt designs later tonight.....finally a reason to whipe the dust of my Photoshop after getting my design degree....lol

Fulkon

The headlight without the power crystal looks alot like the outline to the transformers predicon symbol IMO.