Air Brushing

Tmak73

Hello all!

Just started a new job today and my boss asked about the background on my computer which is a picture of my FZ6R.. we go on talking and she tells me how her husband rides but also buys older bikes and re-stores them. She then goes on to tell me that he does a lot of air brushing work and that I could talk to him about having him do some work on my bike!!

Now as you guys can see from the attached image my bike has all the decals stripped. I would really like some accents or smaller graphics to make the bike pop a little more while retaining a 'clean' look. I am pretty open to color as long as it has a good contrast, I have thought about a grey/silver, green, etc... (not a fan of yellow!)

Please post any suggestions and if you are really bored make up a crude design to help get the creative juices flowing!

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Tmak73

Yea I am trying to stay away from tribal if I can. I wish I could put the idea in my head onto something. I would really love to just use a good contrast to accent the lines of the bike, if that make sense? It is really hard for me to describe but hopefully that kind of gets the idea across

Edit: maybe i am thinking more a long the lines of pin-striping? I think they may still stencil pin-striping though.

Last edited:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Tmak73

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1BAx4NL3co&list=UUPwmZF4uxACDuXTU1pesnXw&index=5&feature=plcp]Pinstripe Bike - YouTube[/ame]

This video shows something I may be interested in. Not quite airbrushing though.. I would not want as much as this bike has but illustrates it fairly well.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member