What did you do to your bike today?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

travisH3

continuing to play with the accel pump settings on my PCV. took it for a rip and love the sound of my viper can.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

travisH3

I'm thinking of messing with my accel pump settings now too. Gotta put the dB killer in tomorrow for inspection. Not sure if they'll like the open viper can.
Lol I don't think they will haha. Man I'm glad we don't have inspections here. None of my vehicles would pass. Everything straight piped, loud and custom tuned lol

jerrycip

juice box help

i have a 2009 yamaha fz6r replaced the stock exhaust with two brothers full exhaust last year was running a little rich so i got the juice box this year with the k&n air filter i set it all up on map 2 but wasnt sure what i should set the fuel trims at if anyone can help thanks alot

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

Got Michelin PR 4s installed :) Might have to get DOT approved rear signals though for inspection. Wouldn't pass it today, but since I have thru May they didn't give me a failed sticker. But the owner came out when I was leaving and told me where to go haha

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

The second shop I went to last year passed me, but that agile closed over the winter. They only questioned my real signals. Said the spacing and lightning was ok, but the signal housing isn't DOT approved. I'll try the place he recommended in early may. If it still doesn't pass I'll look for new signals

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Here's a pic of the Damask decals I mentioned a few posts back. I'm only about half way done. Still have the other side and a few little details to perfect. I tested the vinyl stickers with a little wash. They held up like a charm. It takes a good fingernail and some effort, but they peel off pretty decently if needed, so it's only permanent until I decide to change it up in a couple years. I'm in love with the turnout so far!

Attachments

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member
Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

ej'sfz

Changed oil. New rear tire. Cleaned and lubed chain.... switched to 20w50 amsoil synthetic and shifts already dont feel as picky as with the Mobil 1

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk