What did you do to your bike today?

ylwf3vr

New tires thanks to EsrTek!

ylwf3vr

Lastly thanks to "pyrocpu"....

Attachments

BigRobb

I traded my fz6r in today. I'm now the proud owner of a 2014 yamaha bolt!
The Bolt is a nice bike. I'm a little to big for it though. It's kind of like a sportster, but without the bike rattling itself apart every time you go to the gas station. :p

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

daddyrack

Premium Member

jtostenr

Changed the oil for the first time today at just under 4k miles (Dealer did the initial service). I was looking at the maintenance schedule and didn't realize there were so many other things to check. Guess I have a bit more work to do :)

I decided to go with Amsoil 10W-40 and a K&N filter. It does seem to shift a little nicer...we'll see how it feels once I get more time on the bike.

ylwf3vr

After hours of working on this... Cuz there was a broken Allen wrench in one of the bolts....

Attachments

xleeb0y13x

Don't neglect the chain peeps. very very important also check you chain slack here and there
True that. Slack is good but usually I clean it every other week but went a extra week this time. With commuting miles I'm messing with the chain once a week.

Sent while running with scissors.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Looked at her and pouted. :( Saturday I took off all my touring stuff from my trip, saddle bags, power adapter, GPS mount, moved the adjustable pegs back up, etc... Full wash and wax, chain clean and lube, all ready for a nice canyon ride. Woke up Sunday morning feeling sick as a dog. Went to work today and one of the docs told me to get the hell out of there. Looked me over, viral throat infection and a sinus infection. Worst part of working in the medical industry. I'm constantly getting sick now. :mad:
YIKES! Sounds like the workings of strep throat! Hope you get better man.

DevlDog

FINALLY got my rear tire back on my bike. Hate inclement weather -_-

So far the Q3 feels right solid on the road. Doesn't have any of the slight sliding feeling that the Q2 used to give me going around some turns. Not yet at least. It's also wet out right now, we just had a week and some change of straight drizzle rain. I'm unsure if that qualifies for 'wet' performance, but if it's this good after it's been raining its nads off, should be even better once it dries up.

daddyrack

Premium Member

Idiosynocracy

ended up bringing back the a-stars gloves and got some dianese carbon covers instead. much more comfortable when riding and my pinky isnt attached, which i know is safe for low sides but i couldnt stand it, and i got my boots.... super comfy
Dianese gear is so comfy. I'd kill for a one piece leather suit from them.