What did you do to your bike today?

Dallas

Rode mine yesterday morning when it was still 66 degrees out. It was overcast and I was up at 5:00am with some water still on the ground. It was foggy but a great ride. I am thankful for Dallas weather sometimes because we sneak some nice weather even in the middle of winter. This morning it is partly cloudy and 36... back to winter.

A few days ago I installed my raven seat cowl cover, Yamaha Carbon look tank pad, cleaned my chain and relubed.... whiped it down after a ride.

For the money (I bought mine used 09 with 3k miles on it like brand new) I am not sure how you beat this bike.

Looks great, rides great, for the money it is it for me... too nice..

Doug in Dallas

^ Same here in Missouri. Took the wife out for a yesterday for a hour or so. Some cinders on the roads sill and a little ground water seeping thru the road in very few spots. Mid to high 50's. Today back to 29. Ice / Freezing rain missed us lastnight.

Got to take her to work at lunch today. Felt good getting back on her! Ride home will be a bit chilly, but oh well.

picture.php

Installed a motodynamic smoked tail light, fender eliminator, tank pad, and shogun frame sliders. Oh and i got my battery put back in and got a chance to ride about 30 miles. 50 degrees was about perfect.

I wipe my bike down after each ride. :)

Rains in the forecast all week. :(

I guess it'll snowboarding this weekend instead.

Just changed the oil at 6,142 miles.

Gotta say I think that the K&N oil filters are pretty much the best thing ever invented...

And why is that?

The 17mm hex nut that is welded to the top of the filter.

The reason that I think it is the best thing ever invented stems from my inherent inability to remove oil filters without resorting to pounding a screwdriver through them.

The 17mm hex nut that is welded to the top of the filter.

The reason that I think it is the best thing ever invented stems from my inherent inability to remove oil filters without resorting to pounding a screwdriver through them.

a lot of aftermarket filters have that

Back