What did you do to your bike today?

bigddy263

had the silverstar ultra also

There is more light output for both the dims and brights. The dims i would say shine a tiny bit further if at all, but its more usable light in that area and is brighter. The highbeams on the other hand shine quite a ways more and has usable light maybe 1.5X the stock bulbs imo. Will probably change as the light is used a little more since this is the first few hours it has been used.
I already had a piaa intense white on order when i got my bike(ordered it for my honda shadow). PIAA is better than the Silverstar which is better than the Stock. Very nice white light from the PIAA not blue.

bigddy263

crampbuster

Added a crampbuster today. Took all of about 1 minute.

Fizzer6R

just started it up to ensure the battery is juiced and ready to go. no ride today, maybe a quickie tomorrow if time permits

Fenixgoon

yet another chain lube. got caught in a little bit of rain last week!

went out for a 10min exercise run to warm up the chain. went through some backroads (sadly i was stuck behind a van) and then hit the highway. so i pull out on the highway and proceed to twist the throttle all the way. talk about putting a shit-eating grin on my face :D:D:D

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

Roaddawg

What did I do on my bike today??
Pulled out two little nails out of the rear tire!!! :mad:
Then, went online and bought a new rear tire!!! :(
Waiting to see if it loses air pressure (need to ride to work tomorrow).....:thumbdown:

Oh...and I put on new softer grips! :thumbup:

Last edited:

kvc25

Took my bike on the highway for the first time...and nearly shat my pantalones!

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

D Price

Washed, waxed and installed ZX6R Mirrors. They look awsome!!!!!!!!!!!

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

jmlevy85

Nothing like a nice lake ride...

Today my roommate and I went on an awesome ride around Lake Coeur D'alene. It was about 75+ degrees all day. We left our place in Spokane and road over to have breakfast then headed out. There are some great twisty's along the back side and just great roads...until we hit the stretch between St. Maries and Plummer. It was loose gravel for 18 miles.:mad: Nothin like an hour of going 25 miles an hour in traffic on marbles to mess up a ride. We made it through and it was smooth sailing the rest of the way. Stop back in Coeur D'alene to grab a quick snack and then we headed home. Did about 200 miles total round trip.:thumbup: And I hit the triple digits for the first time. It was awesome.:D

All in all not a bad day for a thursday. I attached a couple of pics from the ride. The blue FZ is mine and the orange Kawasaki is my roommates. We both got them a couple of months back. The pics of the ground is evidence of that gravel. And the last one is a pic from when we stopped in the afternoon. You can see our bikes across the street and the closer black one is the first FZ6R that I have seen other than mine out of the show room. Just happened to park there.

Attachments

stormbringer

Fitted mini led indicators

CDN6R

Yesterday,,myself and 2 friends (2009 CBR 600RR and a 1999 CBR 600 F4) went out for a long ride. Longest ride for me in about 18 years,,300 KMS and the bike worked great. Only prob was hands kept cramping up and the stock seat was comphy.. I averaged 64.5 MPG (Imperial) in various riding speeds. Speeds varied from 50 KPH (30 MPH) to 110 KPH (72 MPH). Had a great day.