What did you do to your bike today?

Installed GB racing engine covers and Fastbike axle sliders.

Install 250r mirrors via ZX6R mounts. Nice day out but couldn't go for a ride since everyone is at work and its just me and the kiddos.

******Warning******
This install is not a direct bolt on! It needs a little grinding to make the 250r mirrors fit the ZX mounts. In my case I used an angle grinder to remove some material.

cbd626a6.jpg

Looks sick richie! love the cuts on the mirrors... wish it were an easy task.

matches the bike perfectly with the angles on the mirrors! wasn't really that bad of an install. just steady hands on the grinder, only other thing I did was repaint the mirror stems.

Well yesterday went on a nice little 530 mile ride, so today I washed off my bug collection and did the usual chain maintenance.

Took off the front wheel reflectors and took out most all of the throttle free-play. Much better. :cool:

matches the bike perfectly with the angles on the mirrors! wasn't really that bad of an install. just steady hands on the grinder, only other thing I did was repaint the mirror stems.

Yea.. I already have zx6r mirrors. may think about doing this someday..

took the bike to a 1/4 mile drag strip (Maryland International Raceway)

12.86 @ 103.7mph!

Lots of cool guys there on drag bikes. Mostly liter bikes and busas/ZX14's with extra long swingarms. but whatever, it was fun!!! :D

Back