What did you do to your bike today?

Lubed my chain (boy did she need it!)
May even find the time to wash my Rocket Ride tomorow,
surely being fathers day here that should be allowed between drinks

Officially got my license today so I got to ride to work. Now I can pretty much drive anything with wheels on it. Except busses but I don't think I'll need that one.

Sent while running with scissors.

Officially got my license today so I got to ride to work. Now I can pretty much drive anything with wheels on it. Except busses but I don't think I'll need that one.

Congrats!! Weren't you the one that failed a portion of the test? If so - glad you got it sorted!!

I stopped at the local Yammy dealer and ordered a top case and rack - the Shad 40L so I can store my helmet in there when shopping or something. Should be in in a couple of weeks - looking forward to it. Ending up commuting more frequently than I expected so I am getting the bike fitted up.

Congrats!! Weren't you the one that failed a portion of the test? If so - glad you got it sorted!!

I stopped at the local Yammy dealer and ordered a top case and rack - the Shad 40L so I can store my helmet in there when shopping or something. Should be in in a couple of weeks - looking forward to it. Ending up commuting more frequently than I expected so I am getting the bike fitted up.

Yup. Failed the circle ride. Much easier on my bro in laws 83 550 nighthawk. Was a breeze compared to the 6r.

We went for a 3 hour ride around the Midcoast area. Some of the roads were quite nice! The air was a bit cool on the coast but nice and warm inland. My butt was decidedly numb at the end... Need to get more endurance built up.. And my right foot becomes numb during long rides. I don't know if it's something to do with the fact I have had multiple surgeries on my right knee, or what, but my left one is fine. Maybe the nerves in the right leg are under different pressure, I don't know. But the ride was great!

Congrats!!!! I got mine recently too and it feels great!!!!

Went into the city to do a spot of shopping....gassed him up .....had to buy a few things i could fit in my tailbag....decided to get a Margarita blender so ended up coming home and going back into the city to pick one up lol.... Was worth both trips!!!

Had my TBR exhaust fitted with O2 bung,
Fitted TBR exhaust and Oggy Knob frame sliders.

Installed possibly the last clear(smoked went out before I could get one) motodynamic integrated tail light. I've had it for a week or two but hadn't had time to install. Also installed a FE from creese1 on ebay. Pleased with both. Also washed her.

Attachments

• 2013-09-01 16.38.28.jpg
    2013-09-01 16.38.28.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Installed and wired my rear under tail led brake and turn signals. Came out well, can't complain. Ill update my thread with pics later.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Installed possibly the last clear(smoked went out before I could get one) motodynamic integrated tail light. I've had it for a week or two but hadn't had time to install. Also installed a FE from creese1 on ebay. Pleased with both. Also washed her.

Omg! So your possibly the one who bought the last one :banghead:!! Guess I have to wait for the new stock.... Just teasing but I did go to order one about 2 wks ago and they are out of stock... As well as the T-Rex no cut frame sliders...been watching for them to come back in stock for a few wks now. Prob have to wait for off season to do any more mods....

Omg! So your possibly the one who bought the last one :banghead:!! Guess I have to wait for the new stock.... Just teasing but I did go to order one about 2 wks ago and they are out of stock... As well as the T-Rex no cut frame sliders...been watching for them to come back in stock for a few wks now. Prob have to wait for off season to do any more mods....

Yea I went back to get another one for my brother and they were gone so I'll be waiting with you haha.

Yea I went back to get another one for my brother and they were gone so I'll be waiting with you haha.

Was it pretty straight forward to install?

Ok....glad to have someone waiting with me! Lol

cleaned and lubed my chain after a good washing and hit the road early this morn. headed up to the upper big toe of the louisiana boot looking for twisty roads.:rockon:

Was it pretty straight forward to install?

Ok....glad to have someone waiting with me! Lol

Yup. Very simple. I was going to make a how to but figured there was one on here somewhere. I made a how-to for a Powerlet handlebar outlet that no one has taken advantage of yet so decided not to waste the time. Maybe the fellow members didn't like my in-depth how-to...:(
There's a couple youtube videos that you might find helpful.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL8FzaoAmJ8]motodynamics integrated turnsignals brakelight install for fz6r - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBNwZ4Kmrzo]FZ6R fender eliminator and tail light install - YouTube[/ame]

I returned the DMP taillight(which I had gotten first) because it wasn't compatible with the bike. It claimed to be plug and play but it wasn't and I wanted a clean install. I ordered it through my dealer and had to return it to them but long story short they have to redesign the wiring harness....so be safe and don't buy the DMP integrated tail light.

But you and I aren't the only ones waiting haha:
http://www.600cc.org/forum/f33/led-integrated-sequential-tail-light-29946/

Good wipe down and prep for next week of riding to work. I actually can't wait to go to work just to ride.

Back