what age is every one ?

husker525

44, but I am only 22 when I am on the bike.....lol

M76

33 over here, soon to be 34. Interesting, seems there are a lot of FZ6R riders in my demographic (late 20's to early/mid 30's)!

Kleinfalls

41 here - 35 when I got my yzf600r - rode it for several years - then got busy with life never rode it - sold it - missed it - just bought my fz6r last spring

Detrich

forty here, but ppl think i'm twenty eight... (good family genes i guess?) mentally, i'm like my avatar tho- ie a kid that will never grow up... lol

whoever dies with the most toys wins! :)

mchury

25 here and 25 when im on the bike lol

JnT4Life

I'll be 47 this June....wow seriously? Where did the time go? Anyway, I thought I would be the oldest guy here but from reading through this thread, I'm about average age lol. I've ridden dirt and MX most all my life(injury forces sale) but this is my first sportbike. I've had it for 4 days now after trading in my 05 Vstar 1100. Still have my Harley Electra Glide but kinda wishing I had traded it and kept the Vstar because the wife is wanting a sportbike too! She's 35. This is a great forum. I have already found TONS of useful information! :)

TOMIK

I'm 51 just picked this bike two weeks ago, so I can ride with my 18 yr. old son. fist sport bike for me.

dcBear78

32 in July. This will be my first bike... Anticipation building. Only a week or so away from picking it up.

Plus, this thread really needed a poll.

Mart Man FZ6R

I thought I might be the old guy here, but not even close. Just turned 54 this month and got the bike as a birthday gift from the wife. This is my 24th bike and I've ridden pretty much everything. Can't handle the forward lean of the pure sport bikes, but love the power. My last two bikes were '07 FZ6's. I could have gotten another one, but liked the full fairing look of the 6R. Just hoping I'm not going to be disapointed with the reduced power output.

Took my first real ride yesterday and I must say I was quite surprised. Low end, mid range feels real good and the handling is good. Still breaking it in so haven't pushed it too hard. That will come soon enough.

I'd have to say Yamaha did a pretty damn good job with this bike. There are obviously a ton of begging riders here that love the bike and I've been riding over 40 years and I like the bike too. Pretty impresive indeed. :wav:

RenegadeRider

I'm 30... and my FZ6R is the first bike I've owned...

Had a 3-wheeler in Highschool... and rode my friend's mom's Enduro... always wanted a sport bike...

A few years ago, my bro-in-law did the MSF course, then bought his first bike (a 2003 Honda VFR800)... then, my other bro-in-law followed suit with a CBR1000RR... it took a year or 2 for my wife to come around, but earlier this year, she told me she was fine for me to get one... it's been one of the most fun toys I've had in a LONG time. :)