what age is every one ?

F

FZ6Rgurl

Haha! That's too funny. I never did that. My parents would get super pissed when they would have poker night or something and they didn't have all 52 cards.

amirw

39 and this is my second bike

First was R750 Suzuki (before I had 125 but it doesn't count)and it was a beast.
i was 10 years younger and i crashed it 3 times before let him go

so this one is more relaxed and fun:thumbup:

zig308

25...this is my second bike, first was a 06 Ninja 250 which lasted me all of two months before I bought the FZ
Glad to hear that. There were soooo many people on "another forum" that said basically a Ninja250 is the only bike that a new rider won't kill themselves on and a 600cc bike was a death sentence.

I was all set to get a Ninja250 and saw one in the showroom and just couldn't bring myself to buy it and so glad that I got the FZ6R. I haven't found the FZ6R at all hard to get used to and feel comfortable with as a new rider.

JoshF

34. This is my 1st bike. I love it!

Tabitha

26, (27 in a couple of months), and this is my first bike. Best decision I've ever made. I LOVE my bike! :D

MDRaven0223

37... Third bike. 1984 Nighthawk 550 and 1995 GPZ1100. Love my FZ6R but had to get used to the high revs after the 1100. It will be a few years before I upgrade.

bjpinub

6.25 years old. I will turn 6.5 at the end of February. However, I will have been alive 26 years at the end of February. Yah Leap Year.

NYGirl

47; oldest in my MSF class :( - yeah all my friends say I'm nuts, midlife crisis and all that! First bike. Before that -- horses. Bikes are less dangerous LOL

JonKerr

Elite Member

CGENGO

Age is a frame of mind?

I am 44 and on my fifth bike (Silverwing, Goldwings, KawasakiVN, Shadow) but the Fuzzy-sixer is the best by far! I love this Raven!:)

HELL ON WHEELZ

Turning 50 in Feb...Vegas bound! Just bought my FZ6R (and she's white) after my mechanic wrecked on my Bandit 1200s testing new motor. Van cut him off, nothing left but the new motor! Have a 00 Harley Deuce to satisfy my multiple personality disorder...

vitrox

28, just picked up this fz6r a few weeks ago, wrecked, plan on street fightering it and riding it on the streets. I also own a 2008 R1 that I use for racing (and i'm tired of swapping out slicks to ride on the street).

hopefully the fz6r is fun, i'm sure it'll be much more comfy on the road than my r1.

MikeN02

Glad to see i'm not the youngest, but still one of the young ones =).

18, turning 19 in a few days. Started riding 4 months back on a Ninja 500 and then got the brand new FZ6R.

Not sure if it's just here in Florida, but I get an anti chick magnet on my license plate that is in big bold red letters under my tag:

"UNDER 21"

But hey, it saves my bike if it goes down because of the ladies tugging on my shirt! Sorry ladies.

Heineken

Elite Member