what age is every one ?

ashleyt328

21 years old. My first bike and I love it especially for traveling on distance trips. My friend has a r6 and her wrist be killing her because of how low the handle bars are.

dannymac702

will be 50 in May-have had several bikes over the years but this is my first sport bike LOVIN' every mile!!

wallerjt217

Im 29 here. This is my first bike and it has been awesome for me since I bought it last year when it came out!!! Air Assault

Superfly

35. second bike...first was a 81 suzuki gn400. still have it :)

next bike will be one of the following depending on what I can find used in mint shape...1) Ducati 998, 2) Ducati 996 SPS, 3) Ducati 996,999,748 in that order:p

bikerMommy

I'm 24. My 6R was my first bike, but I also have an '07 Honda Shadow 750.

DjOrchie

28, first bike as well and it seems like it has ample power for some real good fun.

JZIPPOZ

24 yoa-My first bike

Pompatuse

Just turned 40 and this is my first street bike. Rode a dirt bike when I was young enough to do REALLY stupid things on a bike. Now I just shred corners...heh heh.

Kappa189

30. Second Bike. First one was a 2001 Shadow VLX DLX. Bought it when I was in college and outgrew it pretty quick. Im getting used to the higher seat and leaning into turns (and the skinny tires).

Not sure why, but the 160's make me nervous... like I feel I wont have enough traction if I take a turn to quick... Anyone else feel that way?

Superzoom

Kappa, you should see what size tires 125 GP two-stroke bikes run. They look like bicycle tires. They also lean over pretty good!

I'm 41 and this is my bike. I currently live in Toronto. Here is my previous bike history, all street bikes:

'80 Yamaha XS400 Midnight Special--rode it to Glen's Falls, NY

'72 Suzuki T250 (two-stroke)--rode it to The Cabot Trail in Nova Scotia, engine exploded on the way home

'82 Yamaha 250 Exciter (very ironic name)

'82 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk--rode it to The Cabot Trail. Rode back just stopping for gas in 20 hours

'08 Harley Sportster 1200 Roadster--my first new bike. Fantastic bike with lots of character. Rode it to British Columbia. Hit a deer in Alberta on the way back to Toronto. Thank goodness for comprehensive insurance.

'09 FZ6R, black--in the process of breaking it in. The bike makes me ride way faster than I should. Can't wait to take it way over 5800 rpms.

The FZ6R is my first sport bike, although I know it's pretty much a standard bike but with a fairing. I'm really enjoying it so far and plan to set it up as a sport tourer (comfy with hard luggage). I hope I learn to love it as much as I loved my Sportster. So far I'm really enjoying it. My favourite thing about it so far is its flat torque curve and incredibly smooth power delivery. What an amazing, refined bike for an entry level motorcycle.

I'm going to be riding this bike to The Cabot Trail this summer with my girlfriend. This will be my third time to The Cabot Trail. Future trips include BC, Alaska, Key West, Pacific Coast Highway and Route 66.

If anyone near Toronto want a riding partner, give me a shout!

arkkornkid

I'm 36, and my bike rundown goes like this:

'93 Suzuki VX800..... never should have sold that bike, only produced for 3 years and I had a midnight blue only made for 1 year

'06 Kawasaki Ninja 250.... for commuting and getting back into the feel of riding after years of not

'07 Yamaha YZF600R.... absolutely great bike, just wanted a more upright seating position and it always felt top-heavy

now my 6R of course.... glad I traded in, not necessarily up. So far the only complaint I have is the seat is uncomfortable, but there are fixes for that.