what age is every one ?

stuna

i am pushing 49 . maybe im the old fart here , but it shure is fun . im selling my drz400s with 22k on . this thing is alot more fun :surrender:

Funkmaxtor

I hear you on that one! 25 as well.

WenMark

Oh man I was wondering when someone was going to post this? I will be 42 on Aug 21st. I am contemplating buying an FZ6R but was wondering if this bike is for the younger gens or is it for everyone. Okay who else spill your age:)

JonKerr

Elite Member

r0bot

23 going on 24 next month.

cbzdel

I am only 24 and everyone I ride with is in their 30s...

fz6rwolf

47 here, few bikes through the years but 1st sport-type, and yeah it IS fun!!!

JSP

Super Moderator
25 here :thumbup: 2nd bike. First was a 08 Rebel. Put 12k miles on it and decided its time to move up. Always wanted more of a sport bike so this is a perfect fit.

PVD_FZ6R

40 - 2nd bike. I love this damn machine - perfect riding position with just enough power to keep me humble.

Ooter

26 - 2nd bike. Came from a 2004 ninja 250 that I put about 10 k miles on. Best beginner bike there is imo.

Verranth

26. This is also my first bike. Like Area said, picked damned good. :thumbup:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

rleckert

Oh man I was wondering when someone was going to post this? I will be 42 on Aug 21st. I am contemplating buying an FZ6R but was wondering if this bike is for the younger gens or is it for everyone. Okay who else spill your age:)
OK - I turned 51 in July, bought my bike (FZ6R) the end of May. This is my first bike and I love it. I don't get to ride as much as I would like, but enjoying every minute when I do. I agree with the saying " you are as young as you feel" and if you want a quality bike that looks great, runs great and is quite comfortable you can't go wrong with the 6R.

FZ6Rrider

I just turned 22 :)
this is my first bike, I was saving up money to buy my first car, but in the span of two months, I registered for my motorcycle driving course, completed it, got all my gear & bought a brand new FZ6R.
Best decision I ever made :D

Oh, and I got pretty lucky because I found a real nice group of people my age that also have simmilar bikes and we go riding together

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
25 and the FZ6R is my first bike as well. Would not have it any other way!! :thumbup: