what age is every one ?

nashvillenobody

I am 45 going on 25 after 5 weeks of my fz6r, my 3rd bike. This one replaced my seca 750.:)
I had a 1981 Seca 750... loved that bike!!! I am 45, this is my 7th bike.

Sage

19 here, will turn 20 the beginning of august. And this is my 2nd bike :) had a vstar650 before this one haha

jrv81

29, first bike

Last edited:

Enthusiast

42, this is my 3rd bike. Had a Suzuki GS750t and Yamaha XJ1100 Maxim. I like the ergonomics of my FZ6R, the fact it doesn't make much noise and the price.

Fogride

How old is old?

I'm 67 and been riding and racing for 43 years. There are two bikes in my garage now. The FZ6R is my first Rice Burner in 30 years. I like the little bike,no chrome just go.

kevcoop

40, been riding dirt bikes since I was 7. This is my 3rd bike.

1- Honda Shadow VLX600
2- Kawasaki 650R
3- Yamaha FZ6R

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

engine47

33, this is my 5th bike, just picked it up yesterday after not having one for almost 4 years. I was worried that I was too old for another bike like this, until now =)

1. '89 FZR 600
2. '01 Honda Shadow Sabre
3. '01 YZF600R
4. '03 VTX1300R
5. '10 FZ6R
5.5 (when my dad is ready for his geezer glider). '06 Firefighter Edition Fatboy (the only other bike I will ride!)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

sammy56

40....previous bike was 2003 SV650 (naked). I love the fairing and integrated windscreen of the FZ6R. Next bike (in a few years or so) will likely be the FJR, BMW 1200RT or something in the Sport Touring family...who knows what will be available in a few years.

lmacasiljig

I am 34 strong and RIPPED

noppe

Oh man I was wondering when someone was going to post this? I will be 42 on Aug 21st. I am contemplating buying an FZ6R but was wondering if this bike is for the younger gens or is it for everyone. Okay who else spill your age:)
Well I'm 43 and breeds with German Sheperds and I love my FZ6R. You will too. Trust me!

new2bikes

about to turn 46, just got the bike in may, needed some excitment in life , family and business got boring. i drove a stick for 15 years, got a pilots license at 19 with 300 hours. i love speed and machines, well that says it all.
going to get comfy and do track days maybe next year. only have 370 miles on bike, been in traffic and higway at 80 mph, doesnt bother me. However, i have to take it easy as my family wants me around and i have two teenage kids, and businesses. oh well

CAS Golf

40...I got my Blue FZ6R a month ago. She's my first bike and I love her! Just started learning and have only been out 3 times to practice in a parking lot a couple blocks from my house. My MSF course starts Monday! I'm off from work all week, so I hope to do a LOT of riding! :D
I think the FZ6R is a great 1st bike as well as a bike you won't out grow any time soon.
I wish I had started riding years ago! Boy was I missing out!