Traded in my FZ6R!

krzysiopl

So as much as I loved the fz6r, I decided to move on. It was my dream I guess. .. Ferrari of the motorcycle world....

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

Fizzer6R

very nice congrats! ive had a 916, 996S and 996SPS, stopped only because budget couldn't keep up :cool: non-duc owners can say what they think about maint. costs etc. blah crap. a bike either moves your soul or it doesn't

krzysiopl

Thank you, it's really good to see another exotic lover, hehe. This is my first ducati, it's simply fantastic, unbelievable ride!

CrazyCawi

Pure facking secks

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Grumpy

Sweet! Didn't think there were any Duc dealers left in Illinois or at least near Chicago-land.

danieljardim

So as much as I loved the fz6r, I decided to move on. It was my dream I guess. .. Ferrari of the motorcycle world....

Welcome to the Italian side of the force. :thumbup:

Beware of the haters, there is no between, Or they love it or they hate it.

I'm on the Love it side so far.

RiderUp

Very nice bike! What do you think about moving up so far? Have you adjusted to the more aggressive ergonomics yet and how is that throttle hand doing? :D

CrazyCawi

Id have a hard time riding it because id have a boner the whole time

krzysiopl

Dude that's sweet. Not the bike for me but I sure like looking at it. Mountains or track nearby?
Thank you, ducati is really sweet for sure. Not any great track around here for sure, but...will see this summer!

krzysiopl

Welcome to the Italian side of the force. :thumbup:

Beware of the haters, there is no between, Or they love it or they hate it.

I'm on the Love it side so far.
Ehhh haters...they are just jelous, lol. So far I love it, wish Illinois would have summer all year long!

krzysiopl

Very nice bike! What do you think about moving up so far? Have you adjusted to the more aggressive ergonomics yet and how is that throttle hand doing? :D
My throttle hand is having issues. ..can't Rev it past 5500 rpms..and my hand isnt too happy about that fact, lol.

krzysiopl

Sweet! Didn't think there were any Duc dealers left in Illinois or at least near Chicago-land.
Villa park had a pretty big dealership they just rebuilt. Thats the only place that I know in this area. ..Maybe there is another one in downtown somewhere

miketriebsch

Son..... of.... a... bi&$h!!! Freaking ridicules jealousness over here lol. I want to trade mine as well!

krzysiopl

Son..... of.... a... bi&$h!!! Freaking ridicules jealousness over here lol. I want to trade mine as well!
Do it bro, if you qualify, Ducati will pay first 6 months of your payment, up to $198 per month, plus 4.99% apr.

Grumpy

Villa park had a pretty big dealership they just rebuilt. Thats the only place that I know in this area. ..Maybe there is another one in downtown somewhere

Nice to know, thanks!

I'm not looking for a new bike, just traded up, but a few coworkers are.