Time spent with the President of Yamaha

Any plans for an ABS option in the sport class or the FZ models?

I imagine that would be easy to implement seeing as the Aussie ones (and maybe Euro) have it as standard.

I got no question ideas, but I support the one about a higher spec 6R. A lot of people chose this type of bike over an R6 as it is more comfortable. Suzuki has a similar line with the GSXF's.

What about instead of up-specced 6R the possibilities of a FZ8R (or XJ8F/S/N for the rest of the world)?

Got a question.... What about motorbike manufacturers placing pressure on the state governments that do not currently legislate helmet use? You have a pretty shocking first hand story to share. Could also mention road worthiness of 2nd hand bike being sold by dealerships (sorry not sure on local laws regarding this.)

Husker,
I want a FZ8 with the fairing of the FZ6R, Raven with gold wheels and minimal graphics like the 2010 model. AND better fuel milage.
Anson
Yamaha rider since 1967.

Remember the FZ6R is a price point/margin bike. Yamaha is not going to build motor performance kits for the bike, that is for the aftermarket or you buy a different bike. Check out the YEC kits for the R6, they cost more that the 6R.

I suspect the Prez wants to talk to the OP because his management chain spoke highly of him and they want to better understand how he has been so succesfull selling 6Rs.

Sent from my MB508 using Tapatalk

Here I am receiving one of a couple of gifts from Mr. Tashizumi Kato, President of Yamaha Motors International. We sat down for over an hour discussing many of the ideas mentioned on here, as well as a few other things. What a genuine, and very nice man.

yamaha_011.jpg

yamaha_008.jpg

Here I am receiving one of a couple of gifts from Mr. Tashizumi Kato, President of Yamaha Motors International. We sat down for over an hour discussing many of the ideas mentioned on here, as well as a few other things. What a genuine, and very nice man.

yamaha_011.jpg

yamaha_008.jpg

Very cool...

Sent from my MB508 using Tapatalk

Nice work Husker! Now might be a great time to hit your boss up for a raise!

Back