The Walking Dead TV series on AMC

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BoneJj

Hulu plus $8/month.
If have xbox or ps3, check out playon. Its like $50 one time charge, you install on computer and it will fed a bunch of video to your console including cbs, natgeo, comedy, sifi and free hulu. I think they still have 2 wk free trials.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
that playon thing looks pretty cool.

Buy PlayOn Today | Watch Hulu, CBS.com, MLB.tv, Netflix, and more on your TV with PlayOn!

they say it's 80 for a life time but they also give you a roku device. I hope it's not a SD version, lol. That junk better be HD....

I'll have to seriously think about that, that looks like a nice add to be able to have free extra programming and all.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Just be careful streaming hardcore like that with netflix, roku, hulu, etc. Most ISP's have a bandwidth cap and you can go over it very quickly which = big $$$. Mine has a 100GB Cap and I almost hit that in 2 weeks with just netflix. Couple movies a night plus my kid and wife watching stuff during the day.

BoneJj

Just be careful streaming hardcore like that with netflix, roku, hulu, etc. Most ISP's have a bandwidth cap and you can go over it very quickly which = big $$$. Mine has a 100GB Cap and I almost hit that in 2 weeks with just netflix. Couple movies a night plus my kid and wife watching stuff during the day.
I have never had that issue here, when I was laid up after surgery all I did was play games online and watch netflix, lol. I didn't go over at all. IDK if my service has a cap. I should look into that as I never even thought that would be an issue. Granted I have cable internet so I don't think I do, hence the high price of it from the beginning, lol.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
I have never had that issue here, when I was laid up after surgery all I did was play games online and watch netflix, lol. I didn't go over at all. IDK if my service has a cap. I should look into that as I never even thought that would be an issue. Granted I have cable internet so I don't think I do, hence the high price of it from the beginning, lol.
I have cable as well. Different companies have different caps. Some 100 GB, some 250 GB, some do not disclose. Some other countries give you super low caps.

Check out this site for some info on caps and what some other countries get. Its pretty crazy.

It could be worse: data caps around the world

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

fz6rwolf

KNew Shane had to go some way or another. Looks like next week all action. Wish season was longer than 6 or so episodes though.

arkkornkid

CRAP tonights episode was a game changer. The death last week and then the death tonight and resurection as a walker! Looks like the rules or infection has changed and people can die any which way now and come back.
I'm hoping they finally explain this in the season finale.... it's time. I wish there was a way of doing a SPOILER ALERT on here, because I've read something about this on another forum a couple months ago but I don't want to possibly ruin it for anybody. It didn't for me but I can see how it could for others.

BoneJj

BTW: hulu doesn't have rights to show "the walking dead"

So I was in search of other solutions and came across:
Project Free TV :: The Walking Dead

Granted they have advertisements like a SOB! but just be quick with closing the extra windows and you'll be good to go....

I've been catching up on a few series through this site, I like it very much.

Rookasaki

Just watched it tonight... Holy crap was it good. Looks like all they've seen and experienced brings them back. Kinda crazy. I about $hit when I saw all those walkers coming after the kid shot Shane. Back to spraying and praying! :zombie:

BoneJj

SPOILERS FOR THOSE NOT UP TO DATE

Okay, So I just finished catching up on the episodes after watching through the link I posted earlier and damn.... WTF???

now they come back even if they haven't been bit? That's some messed up shit right there...

I was starting to wonder last s2e11 but this last episode is like damn.....

This should make it really strange from here on out.

applejax

I love reading reactions from people that watch the show without having read the comics.

I'll be honest, it did ruin the show for me.

Rookasaki

Ok, I figured it was a matter of time until the farm was over run. What's up with the creepy person that had to zombies as pets with chains around their necks? That was a curve ball! Toward the end of the episode, was that a prison converted into a safe house? What do you guys think?

JSP

Super Moderator
Ok, I figured it was a matter of time until the farm was over run. What's up with the creepy person that had to zombies as pets with chains around their necks? That was a curve ball! Toward the end of the episode, was that a prison converted into a safe house? What do you guys think?
SLIGHT SPOILERS IF SOMEONE DOES NOT WANT TO READ< DONT.

I take it you STILL have not read the comics bud? The chick with the chained zombies is BAD ASS. Michonne is her name. The zombies are her boyfriend and his best friend if I remember right. Prison... well, that would be their next "home". :D All hell breaks loose after that. HUGE things happen I wont spoil anyone with. (in the comic). Mishonne is a very "adult" character from the comic so it will be very interesting how they do it in the show. The show does not follow exactly the comic. Lots of timelines are off, so its great reading the comics and then seeing the show. You still get totally surprised with both. (comic is still running, they release 1 a month I believe). I have 1 through 96 I believe. Once you start, its so freakin hard to put down. I read them all in like 3 days.

MustGoFaster

Shee-it, instead of gold chains and spinnas in the future, peeps be wearin' ZOMBIES on dem chains! That's how you gots to roll, son! :p But nah, that was pretty awesome. I heard he/she is some new badass char from the comics. Gotta start reading those...

bleedinblue

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Sorry if its already been said, but when the farm was overran, did anyone else notice the knobby tires on the front of Darrels hitler youth hog?
I think I noticed it at the scene where he was sitting on his bike alone, watching the barn burn
Also the magical shotty Herschel had that held a Godly amount of shells haha