The Walking Dead TV series on AMC

ylwf3vr

Maybe the Gov will come back as a walker/biter and they'll all say "omg.. not this guy again"

BKP

Herschel was only supposed to be in 4 episodes according to the comic so it was a matter of time. Does suck though. They did need to leave the prison. This was one of the most boring seasons and they needed a change. Wonder if the governor's killing had something to do with him doing another show. I know he's in a new show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I agree. I even skipped a few episodes, because the prison was getting old. Pretty forgettable other than the episode with Shawn getting his, and Rick's wife getting eaten (which I thoroughly enjoyed -- she was a real sanctimonious pain in the a$$). Also, the episode with Andrea (anyone that had all the opportunity to do in the Gov, without doing it, deserved what she got). The flu thing was ridiculous... However, they redeemed in this last episode.

Been to Senoia since the Gov burned down Woodbury. The Town Hall is still there (blue/white building). They must've burned something else.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
well since we will be waiting a while for it to start up again and im done with breaking bad I started watching game of thrones and I watched all 3 seasons In the past week of two. it is ****ing amazing!!!!!! its a must watch
To be honest, I only watched the 1st season which was awesome from the start. The second season bored the crap out of me to the point where I haven't even watched the rest. Its like the movie 'The Hobbit', it started off really good until they started singing and juggling dishes. I fell asleep after that, and haven't seen it since. Even though everyone tells me it gets good after that scene.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member