The Walking Dead TV series on AMC

cavcuz05

I just finished Dead Island and got some good ideas for weapons

Rookasaki

That will smith movie was awesome... I believe it was I am Legend or something like that. Definitely living on the out skirts of a city would be the best.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Rookasaki

I'm sensing a showdown between rick and shane soon maybe at the police station or prison next episode!! I think Hershel is becoming one of my favorites also. I would like to see a return of that guy on the cb from season 1 episode 1 + 2 (liked him on Jericho).

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Yeah, shane is losing it. Ever since he shot that dude in the leg leaving him to die! But does ricks wife really think it's not shanes baby?
Also I couldn't believe they made that little girl into a zombie... Didn't see that one coming.

Spunky99

I think something is going to happen to Glenn....just a feeling....

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BoneJj

damn you guys... I can't read this thread, I have to wait for it all to come out on netflix...

I'm too damn cheap to pay for cable...

BoneJj

haha... oops! Sorry BoneJj..
It's all good, I've been watching a lot of the survival based shows the last week. I used to do a lot of survival camping back when I was 16-19 then I went in the Navy and ended up stuck with marines all the time.... so yeah, more camping... but in a sucky manner...

Now I'm wanting to get back into survival/camping type stuff. I've been slowly stocking up on the gear that I like and working on getting some decent light weight hunting gear. I carry one of my guns normally but I want something like a compact bow or something else, I haven't decided just yet, a sling shot might be good but bad bands can be an issue...

I've always been good with snare type traps but I like to ensure that I get something when I see it but I don't want it to weight me down either...

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BoneJj

Is AMC on either the free or pay (xbox, ps3, wii) hulu?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
I don't know.... but I don't have hulu, that would be more money right now, lmao...

I'll check into it though that could be a good cheap solution once my finds get better.

Rookasaki

It's all good, I've been watching a lot of the survival based shows the last week. I used to do a lot of survival camping back when I was 16-19 then I went in the Navy and ended up stuck with marines all the time.... so yeah, more camping... but in a sucky manner...

Now I'm wanting to get back into survival/camping type stuff. I've been slowly stocking up on the gear that I like and working on getting some decent light weight hunting gear. I carry one of my guns normally but I want something like a compact bow or something else, I haven't decided just yet, a sling shot might be good but bad bands can be an issue...

I've always been good with snare type traps but I like to ensure that I get something when I see it but I don't want it to weight me down either...
So you watch survivor man, dual survival etc.. ?

BoneJj

So you watch survivor man, dual survival etc.. ?
survivor man
man woman wild
man vs wild

those are the ones on netflix at this time. I'm not familiar with dual survival.

BoneJj

I watch those too.. Pretty cool shows.
Dual Survival : Discovery Channel
okay, I figured it out, the dude is a hippie like a son of a gun. He reminds me of one of the guys that I served with with the way that he talks. He with that stuffed up nose voice. Also his no shoes thing.... that's just weird but I just finished the first episode and I'll have to say that they do demonstrate some good ideas and information so far.

that shelter that cody came up with was cool, okay, we need a new thread for this talk, I'm hijacking here, lol.